Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20 Brake Upgrade? ? Ke30 Backing Plates

Featured Replies

Hi all . I'm wanting to upgrade my brakes on my ke20. To fit ke30 backing plates with girlock calipers I need to retap the holes in the strut that mount the backing plate. As I have no real correct tools to measure can anyone help me with what size drill but I need to drill them out and what size tap I need to retap the thread . Cheers

Or use the Ke20 bolts and position the backing plate so it won't rotate when you hit the brakes going forward and do the bolts up TIGHT. Before I get angry responses, this was done to a competition car and never caused any problems over a number of years service :)

 

  • Author

Thanks heaps

As listed in my walkthrough posted above 10x1.25 is factory ke70

 

You can tap to 10mm thread size and use bolts that thread

  • Author

Thanks jono . So I get different bolts to the ke70 ones? And the bit I use to tap is 10x1.25?

You can use ke70 factory bolts or if you buy some from nubco in say like 10x1.5 or 10x1.75 then just use the tap that matches

 

You can buy bolts in different threads

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.