Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Restored My Mags, Pretty Happy!

Featured Replies

Finally finished my wheels, should look great once the car is driving!

post-13043-0-40651600-1413530696_thumb.jpg

post-13043-0-93015300-1413530726_thumb.jpg

post-13043-0-22619800-1413530751_thumb.jpg

post-13043-0-97887500-1413530783_thumb.jpg

Looks really good with the standard centre caps.

Oh man - Eagers! I had 225/60/R13s back in the day.

 

How is it that raised white lettering and wide 13" tyres ever went out of fashion? If the overstretchers didn't have to, would they?

 

The Jellybeans look good too.

  • Author

Retro!!

The hardest part was finding 13 inch Eagers in good condition, a lot of ebay/gumtree hunting.

I did some sanding to get rid of the major pit marks and scratches with 600/800 grit from memory and then had them polished by a guy in Coburg. I tried doing it myself but was never happy with the results plus I have to get this thing driving for my wedding in 5 weeks! After polishing I painted the centres and polished/painted the original centre caps, modified them to fit and bam! done.

 

I have heaps to do, but it's getting there.

post-13043-0-38640000-1413539708_thumb.jpg

post-13043-0-71672600-1413539764_thumb.jpg

post-13043-0-22047200-1413539806_thumb.jpg

I have to get this thing driving for my wedding in 5 weeks!

 

Woo.. good luck with that! There will be more and more 'other' things to do as the wedding approaches!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.