March 22, 201511 yr Author comment_695290 Can only have 2 cars. Hopefully Sams parents move back into their place soon and I'll part it. I want nothing more to do with ke70s Report
March 22, 201511 yr comment_695293 sounds like you really lost your love for ke. What is the new car? Report
March 23, 201511 yr Author comment_695307 I love the car just not the scene that has evolved around them and I'd rather distance myself from it completely. New car is a secret till this weekend. I'll make a thread on the side of the road once it's mine :) RWD, Toyota, 80's. Report
March 23, 201511 yr comment_695310 Unfortunately the low admission price of Corolla ownership is like flypaper for the flat-cap freaks. I'm sure collectively we all hope you'll continue to be active here with your new ride, Corolla or otherwise. i.e. pics or it didn't happen Report
May 11, 201511 yr Author comment_697000 Screw it, not even dropping the price to bugger all is selling it. I'm gonna keep it for another rego period. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now