Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Key Cutting In The Brisbane Region

Featured Replies

Hey all so I've tried about 5 locksmiths now and they all can't seem to find the key to identical to mine. It is a key for a 1970 corolla ke10B, fairly sure it is the original key but then again not 100% certain. Does anyone know a locksmith around the Brisbane area that would be able to cut a spare for my key? here is a picture of it.

 

post-21344-0-77114900-1420673978_thumb.png

They'll be able to cut a key that works though it may not look the same. I had a key cut for my KE10B in Toowoomba no problems at all.

  • Author

Yeah the problem I'm having is finding the blanks that fit haha I'll give those ones on eBay a go

If you have trouble let me know and I'll see if i can pick some up from where i got mine cut.

  • Author

righteo thanks heaps matey :rocknroll:

Ke1 and Ke3 blanks are different

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.