Randoms Rules

Ruts

Done and sorted - if a post gets moved to Randoms - you are up for a 10% increase in your warn level.

There is no discussion here - if a Mod or Admin moves it here then it stays and you get smaked down.

ps. the no discussion thing - feel free to comment here but each post is a 10% infringement!

Members dont see this ad

It's the public "post" wastecan, you could say.

Not a good thing to be put in here... you're better off where a big D on your head and sitting in the opposite corner of your bedroom!

PLEASE guys/girls... stick to topic and don't be too loose at the tongue, because MANY recent events have forced Admin/Mods to enforce such rules in order to keep RollaClub a useful posting resource for rolla enthusiasts.

ps. the no discussion thing - feel free to comment here but each post is a 10% infringement!

Erm, I'm not sure whether I wanna say anything...

So, let me get this straight... If my post gets moved here, to randoms, I get 10% warn, and If I get 10 of these posts moed here, I get suspended... fair enough... seems to work. But as Trev said, how do we work out what warn we are on?

But we don't get to see that, I don't even see dans pic but i see everyone elses. Is there anyway to allow us to see what we are up to or is there just going to be a suprise suspension 1 day and can we get reinstated after or is it for good?.

IF Admin/Mod remember to PM that is :lolcry:

We notify of warnings... so no one will be left in the lurch and "all of a sudden" discover they have an apparent suspended account. It's a funny April Fools trick, but we aren't that cruel.

Ruts - Nah that never came through. Either way I'm not fussed. I was only having a bit of fun with Nick.

*Note - Personal Opinion Inbound*

Either way you mods need to lighten up. I understand why you are cracking down. You don't want the board to turn into a boostcruising or toymods type thing but if you keep going the way you are it will become a communist board.

I come on here 'coz there is a lot of info on old corollas and I have met some of you at Fook's place and you were good guys. My advice, don't take life too serious. You are only going to die at the end of it. Have little fun.

Craig