Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 Lolla The Corolla

Featured Replies

Car is looking good, watching the progress is inspiring me to get off my ass. Any pics of the parkers just on?? I'll be watching for some more posts

  • Replies 375
  • Views 174.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

I'm yet to have the lights wired up. I plan on having them done at the same time as my xenon lights and while having my passenger seat redone as its cracking.

 

I took Lolla off road last week. I wanted to edit all videos into one big one but movie maker doesn't like my phones format. I uploaded the main vid onto youtube. Sorry for the quality. I've just bought a new digital camera so the next vids should be better quality.

 

 

This ones all for now. No one wants to see what happend after...

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I did this today. I know its nothing special but on the drive after, I felt the difference...

 

Before-ish

post-1158-1197633208_thumb.jpg

After!!

post-1158-1197633243_thumb.jpg

 

Now for this. The before pic is what it looked like stock. The after pic is what it looked like after I went to work. Now I painted it red to match the car and plates which were red. The car is long gone but the plates remain and continue to live on Lolla. The question is, do I use the knob from Betty...

my first car,

post-1158-1197633883_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1197633902_thumb.jpg

or make another and paint it yellow/black, whatever for Lolla.

post-1158-1197633368_thumb.jpg

  • Author

I'm talking about the gear stick knob.

I have a thing about taking something from one place and modifying it to make it something else.

I'm talking about the gear stick knob.

I have a thing about taking something from one place and modifying it to make it something else.

 

So what are you going to turn the gear knob into?

mmm yellow looks good.

post-3388-1197668669.jpg

Edited by KE30_KE35_KE55

what about old school wood like this.

post-3388-1197672739_thumb.jpg

Edited by KE30_KE35_KE55

8 ball.

shrunken head.... SHRUNKEN HEAD

 

post-1955-1197677528_thumb.jpg

 

I like it what car did you find that on?

Hahahahahah. I put an 8-ball on dad's hilux. absolute overrated

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.