Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 Lolla The Corolla

Featured Replies

Yes the back brakes actually work now.

  • Replies 375
  • Views 174.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Well second time around. We actually made the brakes worse so much that I could barely stop. That and we used 1.5ltrs of fluid. :fuzz:

Bleed Brakes before driving..LOL But top job. much safe to drive now.

 

Quick question. What brae lines did you use?

 

I gotta change my front wheel bearings IN a few weeks and I have a rebuilt set of girlocks just sitting in the shed I rebuilt and I wanna swap them on but dotn wanna get stuck with the wrong brake lines. So if you can answer this question would make my life easier.

 

Cheers

Cameron

Well second time around. We actually made the brakes worse so much that I could barely stop. That and we used 1.5ltrs of fluid. :fuzz:

 

Ha yes it seems that Jon doesnt have the foot for pumping the brake pedal.

  • Author

Another day, another update...

 

Well here are my rear wheels. Since I have red calipers on the front I wanted to paint the rear hubs red too.

post-1158-1220259098_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1220259158_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1220259313_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1220259228_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1220259431_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1220259513_thumb.jpg

Looks hot ay :fuzz:

post-1158-1220259599_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1220259659_thumb.jpg

nice,

 

I got one of them jacks you using in the shed, but it has a 17 nut on it instead of the usal hole and slot bit.

So easy to jack the car up with a rattle Gun HAHAHA

  • Author

Yeah, I bought it after a had a flat tire and the bottle jack I had couldn't fit under the car. I'm starting to have a collection of Toyota jacks too. The one holding up the passenger side is a rusty Toyota jack from one of the cars I'm wrecking.

  • Author

Oh, buggar. Yeah I used the 300 Degree engine paint. I can't believe that autobarn doesn't have red in brake paint yet has yellow. Of all colours to be used on brakes I'm sure red would be the most popular.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Well, let me just say...

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug: :) :D ;) :yes: :y: :lovin: :pimp: :wave: :party: :rolla: :wub:

 

So I changed her guard over. Now thats much better!!

Old repro Vs. actual Toyota guard...

post-1158-1221389308_thumb.jpg

I took a pic when she was naked...

post-1158-1221389331_thumb.jpg

Back together

post-1158-1221389429_thumb.jpg

Gave her a bubble bath.

post-1158-1221389561_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1221389575_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1221389595_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1221389616_thumb.jpg

 

Not too happy with the bumper. It doesn't look bent but always scratched the passenger guard. So my perfect guard is scratched already. :bash: :abuse: :rant:

 

I think I need to find some stock KE30 bumper rubbers. But not sure if it would help :(

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Not much of an update. I know I'm not going into All Toyota Day but that doesn't mean I shouldn't jazz my car up with some treats...

Here is my new carpet and I've chucked the subs back in. "DOOF DOOF DOOF" :y:

post-1158-1222856835_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.