Twin Circuit Relays?

LittleRedSpirit

I'm adding a relay to control my power feeds to my data logger and wideband so they don't run all the time. It will just be a simple system that is triggered by ignition power being turned on. My battery used to run down in about a week and a half the way it was in my ae71 without it. Want to improve that.

Anyone know a relay type with 2 switched power circuits so I can use a single relay and switched 12 v trigger to feed both the logger and the wideband with separate 12 v circuits?

Members dont see this ad

Is there any specific reason why you cannot feed data logger & wide band from the same source ? Once the twin relay you describe is closed, they will be connected together. Just join the 12V feeds to those devices, & connect that connection to a ordinary 5 pin auto relay, as suggested.

Cheers Banjo

Because it makes you choose one circuit or the other, not giving both at once which I require. Ideally both pieces of electronics would have a different feed from the fusebox that comes on at the same time with accessory power. I could fit 2 relays but I really just want to fit one for space reasons if possible and I don't want to jack them both off the same pin with both devices having different fusing requirements and possibly interfering with one another somehow.