Steel Wheels For Ke55

Dicko666

Members dont see this ad

you keep saying this ....

they are as plentiful as rocking horse poo.

none available (unless of course you have a set of 5 for sale ;) )

You have just got to no where to look frosty ,most yards now just keep bogan commodores and that bird car because thats what sells.

Go to old school yards in the middle of no where.

There not going to ring you and say ,dude ive got some fully sick wheels that look like police car wheels.

I ve got some 99 saab rims if your interested.

Did i say this before sorry just get tired of same old questions when you could type in pcd of what your looking for .

I m a total computor retard and un educated and i find alsorts of shit on this interweb thing.

lol rob :kiwi:

checked out Saab previously ~ they are 108

Didn't realise that Armidale was the middle of nowhere

.... been looking through wrecking yards since the mid eighty's ...... maybe I should have had some hindsight and left my phone number

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you keep saying this ....

they are as plentiful as rocking horse poo.

none available (unless of course you have a set of 5 for sale ;) )

You have just got to no where to look frosty ,most yards now just keep bogan commodores and that bird car because thats what sells.

Go to old school yards in the middle of no where.

There not going to ring you and say ,dude ive got some fully sick wheels that look like police car wheels.

I ve got some 99 saab rims if your interested.

Did i say this before sorry just get tired of same old questions when you could type in pcd of what your looking for .

I m a total computor retard and un educated and i find alsorts of shit on this interweb thing.

lol rob :kiwi:

Brisbane skyline wreckers could not even get them mate

they are like 15" volvo rims for a early holdens people claims they are everywhere but fail to produce anything

with that said i am not trying to start a fight i just want to throw it out there

If these rims are so easy to find why did a guy with a datsun ute give me $400 for 2 pintara steelies

they are not a simple thing to source