Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ke55

Featured Replies

Hello everyone!

 

I'm Andrew and I've been a long long long time stalker of this website and I was thinking it's probably time to post up a few pics of my 55 that I'm currently "fixing up", It's nothing special but I love it and I hope some of you guys do as well!

 

Anyway here's a few things about it!

 

It's has a stock as a rock 4k with unknown K's

 

32/36 weber off an escort

 

Set of extractors and a 1 3/4 inch exhaust with a lot of holes (it is very loud)

 

Nice little deep dish sports wheel

 

Set of 13x7 spitfire wheels

 

And a few other bits a pieces here and there

 

Once I jump onto a computer I'll upload a few more pics here's one to get you guys started

 

post-9124-0-29109800-1444116332_thumb.jpg

Edited by pozza123

  • Replies 55
  • Views 99.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Found some more pictures

 

This was just after i picked her up! not a very pretty beast

post-9124-0-39136000-1444125170_thumb.jpg

 

At this point it had a stock 4k with a massive cam and a horrible weber it never went the best

I rocked it like this for a while till the 4k blew up and i changed to the one i have in it now.

 

The amount of different carbs i went through after putting in this motor is just silly,

I couldn't find one that worked I went through 2 standard carbs, 1 weber and a set of 3k-b carbs until i ended up with the weber i have now. its still a bit juicy but does the job!

 

This is a picture of the 3k-b twin carbs

post-9124-0-33928400-1444125963_thumb.jpg

 

When i got the corolla the rear guards were cut out really bad both side so myself and a couple of mates cut up some ra60 guards i had and welded the flairs onto the rear of the 55

post-9124-0-27805700-1444126148_thumb.jpg

 

 

This is what the rolla ended up looking like once the rear guards were fixed ( i call this v1)

post-9124-0-56616900-1444126409_thumb.jpg

post-9124-0-55309800-1444126478_thumb.jpg

 

I wasn't a massive fan of how it looked but i rocked it anyway

 

looked a little better with the spitties on it

post-9124-0-38548800-1444126776_thumb.jpg

 

anyway i'll post some more pics later managed to find a whole heap on my phone

  • Author

What a multi coloured pos! :P

 

best multi coloured pos getting around :thumbsup:

  • Author

Here is another picture as to what it looked like before the rear guards were fixed.

post-9124-0-91824700-1444208808_thumb.jpg

 

This is mid way through fixing the guards

post-9124-0-94201300-1444209107_thumb.jpg

post-9124-0-12919000-1444209865_thumb.jpg

 

and this is the other side

post-9124-0-97056600-1444210026_thumb.jpg

post-9124-0-55042400-1444210116_thumb.jpg

 

this is how they ended up haven't done anything to them since

post-9124-0-32735100-1444210248_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

So I'm currently part way through getting a 5k built for this beast and I thought I'd post a picture up of my rocker cover and timing case that I've polished up for said motor

post-9124-0-24457700-1445160818_thumb.jpg

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Today I replaced the brakes and steering components

 

Here's a pic of my new rotors :)

post-9124-0-23670500-1448357414_thumb.jpeg

  • Author

The engine today being attached to the engine dyno for final assembly and run in!! :D

post-9124-0-45096700-1448527709_thumb.jpeg

  • Author

Man I love those deep dished spitfires.

 

post-9124-0-19165100-1448534751_thumb.jpg

 

Cheers man! They are a nice looking wheel, I managed to find myself another set of them so now I've got 2 sets of 5 :D

Edited by pozza123

  • Author

The engine dyno is down in Leslie vale like 5 min's from your place! It's only just being set up now for k series engines now. If the 5k is done and in I'll being heading up, the celica wouldn't make it there back lol still need to go for a raz in yours man!

Edited by pozza123

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.