Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.l.z.bub's Dirty, Dirty Nissan

Featured Replies

  • Replies 116
  • Views 86.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I need another crappy Toyota

 

POS Toyotas are life

I need another crappy Toyota

 

Swap it for a CT9A EVO

tis good man, keep us updated, put a crappy Toyota in the garage and the dirty Nissan on the street. I do love my nissans they are a brilliant chassis to drive hard, r32 was my favourite, the current r34 handles like an animal but feels a bit obese to throw around. I tend to get more attached to the rollas though, te dirty nissans come and go, the rollas stay.

Edited by oh what a nissan feeling!

  • Author

Unfortunately no room for another car. I do like the 33. It's a different kind of fun though, you had to work to have fun in the mr2 or ke70, in this thing it's easy. Foot down, any gear, handles overrated. Comfortable.

 

Definitely makes my 120k/day commute easier.

  • 3 weeks later...

What offset ate those rims, I'm looking for the Cortina

Won't fit on front, what are you replacing them with?

My s14 came with those wheels.

They are not fun to put on with the locating style nuts.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.