Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae71 Rim Sizing

Featured Replies

Hey All

 

Have read through the pinned thread but not really getting any clear answer

 

I am looking at buying a set of 15X7.5" rims with an offset of +20 (Tbh I would rather a narrower rim and tyre up front but still looking at options)

 

Will these fit in the front and the rear guards?

 

Car is currently stock height but will be getting lowered in future (Lovell sport lows so nothing super slammed)

 

I have a guard roller and am happy to roll/flare the rear guards a little if I have to

 

Tyre's would be 205/55R15 as I am a believer in keeping things legal

 

Am trying to track down some XT130/RT132 struts to do a hilux pug conversion later on as well

 

Appreciate any help

  • Author

The rears would be perfect, and the fronts fit nice too I cannot remember but i might have needed a thin spacer. I had that size on the front and rear of the red ae71 years ago. ae86 struts in ae71.

 

You are a legend :) thank you kindly, I will be going to RA40 front struts and brakes after I sort a rwc and get it regoed so will need to go to larger rims

You are a legend :) thank you kindly, I will be going to RA40 front struts and brakes after I sort a rwc and get it regoed so will need to go to larger rims

 

No worries. RA 40 struts don't change much were things sit. I even had the longer lca mod and the top still came in under the lips nicely.

  • Author

Still going to order these rims next pay but managed to pick up some bbs rims with new tires for a price I couldnt say no too :) will start a build thread I think

  • 3 weeks later...

15 x 6.5 +22, rim size is 6.5(from 1/2" to 7"), there is about 1/4" room to the strut

 

 

Drag902widthmeasure.jpg

Edited by oldeskewltoy

I will be going to RA40 front struts and brakes

 

The KE70 steering arm won't fit the Celcia strut holes.

 

The Celica steering arm is miles longer and you will lose a lot of lock.

 

Start chasing AE86 ones.

  • Author

I have RA40 steering arms as well ;)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.