Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ke25 powersteering options

Featured Replies

Hi what are the options for powersteering for ke25 1972

Go to the gym and do bicep curls.

There was some discussion recently. There are a number of people who have converted to rack and pinion, which isn't simple, but I expect you could go the whole hog and go pwr steering. 

A modern option that may be better would be electric pwr steering. You can buy universal kits, but perhaps investigate something oem. I think some Yaris's have it?

Realistically they are small and light with small tyre patches so not sure why you would bother. A lot of work for little gain. 

Or perhaps a "hybrid" system, where you use a hydraulic rack and an electric hydraulic power steering pump from say an MR2. i think those MR2 pumps need a speed sensor to make the speed sensitive control work. 

  • 1 month later...

Not sure of the details but I was told about a KE20 conversion. He used I think KE Laser (Ford) rack and pump and just made up brackets. I am looking into it for my wife's new race car. She broke her neck in an accident about 6 years ago so has lost a lot of upper body strength. Her car runs a lot of caster and big wheels so I think she will struggle. If I come up with a package, I will post the results here.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.