February 5, 20188 yr comment_713509 Well i'm considering just pulling the old 3k apart and replacing all the gaskets, maybe a new weber, and chucking it back in. Thinking of getting something like this http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Toyota-Corolla-KE20-KE25-KE26-KE30-KE35-KE50-Full-Gasket-Set-3K-H-3K-C/272365504264?hash=item3f6a3fc708:g:31YAAOSwj9dZwxGf anyone had experience with these kits? Report
February 5, 20188 yr comment_713510 I haven't used anything else on std rebuild engines for years. Try from the source here http://www.precisionintl.com/ Might be a bit cheaper. Report
February 5, 20188 yr comment_713511 Same. But I reckon the one piece manifold gaskets are a good extra https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOYOTA-COROLLA-3K-4K-MOTOR-HEADER-EXTRACTOR-MANIFOLD-GASKET/253046390465?fits=Make%3AToyota&hash=item3aeabd7ec1:g:PI0AAOSwYGFUrbTW Report
February 5, 20188 yr comment_713515 I recommend you use a good amount of sealant on the sump gasket, cause they can leak badly Report
February 5, 20188 yr Author comment_713520 17 hours ago, kickn5k said: I haven't used anything else on std rebuild engines for years. Try from the source here http://www.precisionintl.com/ Might be a bit cheaper. Thanks, it's about $18 more on their website, but they have another similar gasket set, GSFJ292D that's $162, which have you used (if you recall) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now