July 10, 20197 yr comment_719215 Hi I need some help with getting the info for what backlash and bearing torque, preload etc is on my ke70, regular jap diff. Does anyone have it in a workshop manual or something? i can't find it either on google or in the haynes. Helps is greatly appriciated. Report
July 10, 20197 yr comment_719217 I used these when changing the oil seal on the Celica T-series in my KE70. Not a lot of help to you I'm afraid, the rest will be on Google somewhere. Report
July 10, 20197 yr Author comment_719224 Thanks for ur help. I'm hoping someone has a workshop manual or something, i have googled up and down, and seems hard to find the info for the ke70. Report
July 11, 20197 yr comment_719228 I don't have one, but you could have one for $47 https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p/haynes-toyota-corolla-ke70-1981-1984/SPO1879535.html I have had enough trouble with diffs over the years that i just get the backlash and pinion depth set professionally. IF you get it wrong by the tiniest amount wrong, the diff will eat it self in no time (just ask me how i know...) Report
July 11, 20197 yr comment_719236 Hopefully that’s what you need. If there is something else, let me know and I’ll have another look Report
July 11, 20197 yr comment_719237 KE70s don't have a regular Jap diff, they have a regular BorgWarner... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now