May 18, 200620 yr comment_118132 Hello, I'm very new here, just wanna share my project with u guys of my drift car project. Interior Carpet color change from brownish to black Both front and rear seats can used but in bad condition Roof condition very bad koyak all over the place Door panel haiya need to change laa koyak sana sini. Exterior Undercarriage no rust Floor for front and back got no rust Rust on door crom lining / upper rear fenfer for both / Bonet got a few crack - air masuk / left passenger door got hole after grinding Today just finish the welding and painting color Honda White non 2K. The quality of painting and welding is superb with reasonable price -: Next is gonna be interior interior restoration, coming soon. :D Report
May 18, 200620 yr comment_118134 wow very clean nice interior but I'm doin the opposite, removing it Report
May 19, 200620 yr Author comment_118241 Guys, thanks.... Hahah I like proper interior, if budjet approve, I will get a pair of cheap recaro seat. BTW the interior work completed today and will post the pictures next week, btw for the engine itself / halfcut, I have a lot of doubt, in my hand I got to choose: a) AE86 Halfcut - Here very hard to find and become expensive due to the damn Initial D fever. b) MR2 Halfcut - 4AGZE, kiler engine but my concern what is custom / modification is needed for my KE70 since this MR configuration, any of u guys doing this ? c) CA18DET - The halfcut is cheap but it will make my car illegal but can't stand the tempting of the turbo. Can I used back it original LSD axle , shaft crossmember, fuel tank,dashboard? What custom modification is needed to put this monster engine inside my KE.. Thanks guys.... Report
May 19, 200620 yr comment_118248 Hey there, Where abouts are you from? Nice car, Its looking very shmick at the moment. If you need some info, Look no further than the rollaclub FAQ http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?title=Main_Page For information on 4AG RWD conversion read this article. http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?tit...nverting_to_RWD Report
May 20, 200620 yr comment_118492 Want a 4agze in it? I did and its not hard heh click sig for more info. Nice restro by the way :) Report
May 22, 200620 yr Author comment_118875 Biggo, Very nice car u have there with supercharge... at the momet I'm in the mode of halfcut hunting, to my best to get Da best deal..... :) Report
May 26, 200620 yr Author comment_119673 -Up-date: Choise of engines finalize, the engine is CA18DET will be install into my KE, next week the engine will be deliver to the workshop for conversion. Will be post the picture of the halfcut next week. Cheer :lmao: Report
May 26, 200620 yr comment_119695 EEK! The one choice you dreaded the most is the one you got! :( hahaha Good stuff! I like you already.. spontaneous... and daring! :D (subscribes to see pics) Report
May 26, 200620 yr Author comment_119712 That a challlange :( but thing that concern me is I plan to used AE86 / My stock axle, do u guys know how to modify the long shaft ( of the halfcut ) to mate with the axle. Report
June 1, 200620 yr Author comment_120752 Elo, just received the halfcut, chop from S13, the motor is a CA18DET red top. Just start once, the engine roar, most of the part still in good condition excluding the radiator host, got rust trace. The motor CA18DET:) The dashboard, gonna sell this part can't fit in my KE :) Radiator, still in good condition, no leaking. :P Caliper, the pad still can use :S Top view :D Thing that need to get: a) S13/A31 adjustable coilover, since gonna used Nissan caliper for front. b) Electric dual speed fan c) Sport rim 15" Gonna dismantle part by part this week and the conversion will start next week..... Ariyoesssssss Edited June 1, 200620 yr by r47107 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now