Everything posted by Drift Donkey
-
New rims
- Ae86 Diff Questions
i heard tarago f series was a good rear end to use but i think i will end up going hilux/hiace for my ca 86 as the s series wont do the job- I'm Off To Sydney!!
does that aqua ceffy have a garage hiramitsu sticker on it? i saw that today when i was in my white ae90 if your cousin is mitch then yes i have his car it has 2brides now though and no rear seats ecu getting wired tomorow few other bits and pieces- I'm Off To Sydney!!
what car will u be in at qr?- My Ke70 Project
wow very clean nice interior but I'm doin the opposite, removing it- 19th May - Friday Night Thing
bit dissapointed but not going i know most of the people who work there so once again due to one person you guys miss out on a cheap night which would have been enjoyable- 19th May - Friday Night Thing
and driftdonkaay, that thing is so high looks like its got no engine :D i did not post the pic for a smart ass comment, i clearly said I'm getting it lowered. u pm me smart ass coments and talk smart ass to me some people don't deserve toyotas- 19th May - Friday Night Thing
- Carparks
bubblewrap is your only option OR don't go shopping - Ae86 Diff Questions