The Lunatic Dancer

Biggo

Well, as some of you now know, I have bought me another corolla. Its #3 that i own and it actully runs!!

Anyway heres the car:

lanatic0013tv.jpg

lanatic0047hy.jpg

As you can see, it still has the advertising from the previous owner (doin my part for rollaclub :D )

Specs are as follow

'83 AE71 CSX, was auto

Some poopy 4k motor and 5speed

Home done bodge job on rust

Resprayed (turned out pretty good imo cept for some "birdshit" imperfections)

Plans for it are:

Newer motor convo (top 3 atm are rb20/3sge/1zzfe)

Fix up paint

Rego!!!! (to be done next week :paw:)

Anyway, ill warn you now that she'll be cutting sik in a suburbia near you :)

Edited by Biggo

Members dont see this ad

even though its a nissan motor and it would be good to keep it toyota in a corolla, i have a love afffair with rb20s at the moment. they sound awsome (especially with a straight through zorst and screamer pipe) and they rev to the shithouse and other stuff :D.

Yeah but Nick's a pushrod man. Twincams are over his head.

'Over his head' - geddit? Twin overhead cams? Well I thought it was funny.

Nice buy Biggo. The 1ZZ-FE conversion would be interesting. Bellhousings are now meant to be available to put the ZZ-block on a RWD transmission (a Ford tranny I think). Check out Westfield Cars, because I think they're the one supplying it.

Yair, thanks for the comments guys. I must say I'm lovin it as its the first running car ive own in about 10moths lol. The pushrob jobbie is gettin to me too!

Adam - I was told some guys down south make rwd bell housings for the 1zzfe to put in club mans. Must find out more about it eh? While i wouldnt mind a 2zzge, theyre a bitch to find and i love the top end of these lil "economic" version :D

Yeah but Nick's a pushrod man. Twincams are over his head.

'Over his head' - geddit? Twin overhead cams? Well I thought it was funny.

Nice buy Biggo. The 1ZZ-FE conversion would be interesting. Bellhousings are now meant to be available to put the ZZ-block on a RWD transmission (a Ford tranny I think). Check out Westfield Cars, because I think they're the one supplying it.

:) You idiot :)

:D

don't worry about me mate heh, the "other" car is still waiting for my violent right foot :)

Hey NIck, whats with the motor? Biggo wouldnt mind some specs. Oh, i found your ladies razor behind the back seat :)

the motor is full 4kc powah :) which was origionally in my first blue car ke70. Was a overrated Ke70, ive still got service records for it. Had 274,000 when nick got the car / motor. Was last used / regestered in the origional car back in mid 2003. Twas always serviced, religiously, for the last 16 years. (from 2003). Was purchased new on the goldcoast, and lived there for the first part of its life = why it was so rusty :)

:D