Skool Rant

i f@$ked spend 2 week studing my balls of for a maths c test

so i finally have it RIGHT after my chem test.

f@$kING HARDETS THING IVE EVERY DONE!!!! not that it was hard but so many f@$king questions. holy f@$king shit. So trying to concerntate straight after a chem test! wtf its like there punishing me for doing these f@$king subjetcs , my finger are sore from wiritgging. Ill be happy if i pass.... so not cool

f@$k SKOOL

/rant

:D :P :S :( :) :D

Edited by Jason

Members dont see this ad

It took me untill 23 to get my VCE, i was never a school person when i was supposed to be and was allways playing soccer. Loved doin it last year though, helps when everyones there to do it because they want to and are great people, also no "high school" polictics was good.

I can't wait till Year 12 :monkey: Everyone gives me great impressions of what it will be like

well guess what dan yr. 12 also sucks balls whoever has been telling you that its good has been pissing in your pocket cause its three times more hectic and shit with being the role models of the school bullshit

:monkey:

This thread is piss funny!

I agree though... Year 12 schooling sucks.... but i would still give up almost everything to go back to school! 6 hours a day with every weekend off (not to mention school holidays), 3 breaks a day all hanging with your friends..... What they say is true.... You don't appreciate it till its all over! :)

I'm currently in year 12, and it blows goats.

I could just cruise through all the other years getting an easy 80%, however this year it ain't the same and I'm suffering badly. At this rate I'm probably going back next year. I don't have the focus or give a shit to actually put in the effort to get f@$k all back.

/emo

But seriously, It's such a wank. Year 12 higher level english is the biggest circle jerk, so pointless and subjective.

Gah.