Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mmmmm Boost

Featured Replies

  • Author

This one is about twice as quick as the 4 door was....so you better be packin more than that ute from last time :monkey:

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 34
  • Views 47.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will in my new 1990 gt limited soarer...mmmm booost..and oh yeah thats right doggy, thats fu@king good cake.

Edited by ae80boy

  • Author
i will in my new 1990 gt limited soarer...mmmm booost..and oh yeah thats right doggy, thats fu@king good cake.

 

"I will just activate my cars wings and fly away" To quote one of my all time favourite movies

its not a fantasy, i really do hav a soarer with a 7m-gte 3lt. turbo. but i can't drive it till i get off my p's.

  • Author

I didn't say it was a fantasy. I was quoting a movie. I also fail to see how a standard 5K running 4psi could be considered a match for a 3 litre turbo, but anyways

sorry mate, iv become one of those stupid p platers with a big turbo and a matching ego. and I'm only running 4 pounds aswell.

i'll bet you my pink slip the 5k will outlast the 7m at a track day!

  • 1 year later...

Lets do it, say when and where.

 

Even with bost man, there won't be much space, if any between you and me.

Ill give you a run.......

 

head down to adelaide at the start of next year :P

For sure, got business in Adelaide anyway, mrs family, may as well see them, and race you at the same time.

I'll prob be there around x-mas as well.

I reckon you should all produce a time slip then we will all know how fast they are.!!!!!!!!!! :P

I reckon you should all produce a time slip then we will all know how fast they are.!!!!!!!!!! :P
bit hard considering theres no drag strip ( :D ) in Adelaide

 

What time would i have to beat though? out of interest :yes:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.