Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5k In Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm guessing thats you Jase, haha. I have no comeback :laff:

 

Killswitch, I got my 5K for $300. Owner calims it has stage 2 cam, forged pistons and bored out 30thow. And its painted gold :laff: , haha.

 

Conversion is going fairly smoothly so far i havn't run into any troubles yet and hoping to have it done over the weekend.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 99.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bugger that, I hit up a commercial wreckers and they quoted me "$880 normally... we have one sitting out of a van though, $500 for a quick sale and I'm sure you could have it" then I told him that was more than I was willing to spend... he just said bring some cash in and we could "bargain"

 

:laff:

 

Got almost everything else I need though, cam, carb, exhaust etc. Just need to convert the head to solid lifters and give it a bit of a once over!

 

:laff:

  • Author

I put the 5K and new exhaust in today. All thats left to do is hook everything up, tidy it all up, start her up and drive. . . . . And put pics up.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Engine. . . . . . . Is. . . . . . . . . . Running, shit, but running. Its running way to rich, doesnt idle as a result, there is a massive exhaust leak and there is a huge flat spot in the carby but already it run 100 times better than the 4K.

Anybody contemplating a 4K to 5K swap. . . . . . DO IT!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.