Drift Ke70

driftke70

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys sorry about not replying, I'm still taking photos of progress and what not, and ill make it all in a big list instead of scattered over pages. But its all pretty much done. I just can drive it because my front suspension is in pieces as I'm waiting for sigma lca in the mail. then my drift beast will be completed. When i go to drift days ill be sure to take some photos and post them up. speaking of which if anyone lives near me on the sunnycoast I'm more than happy to pick them up take them to queensland raceway, they can be a passenger what ever. I never had anyone for me to go with and i know how good it is. But if my girlfriend is coming i only have 2 seats. but she hardly ever wants to come.

haha, hmm its a daily drifter :jamie:

make sure you get some new ball joints, my friends sprinter put corona lca in his, drove it, and it was pretty average, i rebuilt his suspension with new tie rod ends and ball joints, an absolute world of difference.

Dude, let me know if ya want to go for a drive :cool:

Ive got the locale population in shock....;ehehehe, just wait till they get a taste of my next beasty. All my cars only have 2 seats too :jamie:

ae86dcau FTW!!!

Anyway, see ya at willowbank one day.

yeah thanks heaps justin, i think ive figured it out but i had to go to goldie with gavin today to look at the 86.

but i think i just need to earth the dizzy and those 4 brown wires better and it should work, had a chat to the guys at banzai garage and option 1 and they agreed. (either that or they were too lazy to think)

but thanks again and if it doesnt work ill get back to you.