August 2, 200719 yr comment_189950 You didnt did you? how bad was the hit? i bet you and everyone that helped get the car on the road were fuming? Report
August 2, 200719 yr comment_189952 Looks good mate, Some people wouldnt want something that nice as a 1st car as they wouldnt wanna wreck it, Love the green. I wish i didnt say that now.... Report
August 2, 200719 yr comment_189959 Yeah Trev, its all your fault. Trev will pay the insurance excess. :n: Pics Pics Pics !! I request pics. Couldn't have been worse than mine. Report
November 28, 200718 yr comment_211877 Ouch. That would of sucked when you crashed. Not to diss your car or anything, but I thought a pillar gauges are illegal? "Obstruction of view" ? Though I guess it doesn't stop many people anyway lol. Your car is looking good man, hope the crash isn't that bad. Very nice paint job too, the neighbours didn't complain? Ours did :/ Report
November 28, 200718 yr comment_211917 Ouch. That would of sucked when you crashed. Not to diss your car or anything, but I thought a pillar gauges are illegal? "Obstruction of view" ? Though I guess it doesn't stop many people anyway lol. Your car is looking good man, hope the crash isn't that bad. Very nice paint job too, the neighbours didn't complain? Ours did :/ yeah well. then steering wheels are illegal too. cos i can't see gagues :lol: but my gps says "you are over the speed limit" when I'm speeding ;) or i do the old look over or under the wheel.. :down: Report
November 29, 200718 yr comment_211959 I ended up taking my sports steering wheelout of my 30 and putting in the stock one for that same reason. I love the stock one anyway. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now