4agze In Ae82

wasfishing

ok i have a ae82 rolla seca csx which came out with the 16V 4age. the motor isnt to flash n e more and have recently been offered a 4agze engine and comp. what i need to know is will the gearbox bolt straight up (pretty sure i will but just checking) and will it be able to hold the power?

also is the loom the same, can i just plug in the new comp? any help would be appricated

Shane

Members dont see this ad
didnt the ae82 csx came out with a 4ac?

Fake CSX Badge perhaps?

I've never heard of an imported AE82 with a twincam. They were all Aus delivered to my knowledge

And if it was imported, you would have a big ugly green compliance plate in your engine bay.

Nick and Rthy are correct, The AE82 CSX only came out in the 4A-C, The twin cam edition was a step up sports pack including: 4 wheel discs, factory strut brace, sports s/wheel and a few other accessories, Does yours have rear wheel disc or drum brakes?

ok it has the twincam 16 steering wheel, on the id plate it has engine : 4age ,it has the csx badge on it and had colur coded bumpers. the boot is the original one and the badges have been there since production. i will get pics 2morrow if u want. i can give u the numba off the complienec plate

let me know

Hi,

Nice work on the rolla in the photos with the celica box going in.

I think I would rather stay with the K range of motors so it is easier to get rego as in QLD if u put wild seat covers on u risk having to up grade your car to make it legal it is so tight..lol

But I was able to find a good wrecker in Ipswich today that sells a fair amount of corolla stuff so I am trying to get an old KE1X or KE2X from him as I like them more as there lighter so faster.

But I saw one guy said that he was at willobank once and couldn't get a box to ft in his rolla. Do you guys meet at Willowbank as I am a 10 minute drive away so would love to pop in one day?

Also with the distributor off the 5K motor will it fit into a 3K with no hassle eg gear on end of shaft ratio..etc as I want to go electric dizzy in rolla to ditch points . And I have heard from some people that the end of the run KE70 with the 4K did get some electric ignition modules in them is this true?

Thanks

Cameron