Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5k Into Ke20

Featured Replies

Have a look at the interior pic.

Have a look at the interior pic.

 

Yes I can see that :(....But in every engine bay pic there is a clutch cable...its obviously an old interior pic

mmmmmm 5K and i reckon there fun as, hope you have as much fun as i do.

 

Did you end up getting the larger valves or not? I am interested to know what size difference they would make by them selves.

 

And holy crap the interior is imaculate in the 55, nice work :(

look better...

 

The KE20 has the 5k and manual afaik!,

the KE55 has the 4k and auto if I'm correct?

 

2 different cars there people..lol

  • Author

Yeah that's right, two different cars.

Also about the valves in the 5k they are standard size, I don't think there was enough room for larger valves. :y:

did i happen to see the KE55 on the riverside highway for sale cause I'm sure it was yours

  • 4 weeks later...

quote - It goes a lot better than the 3k but I have to take it easy because I'm just running it in at the moment. - quote

 

hahahah running in a K engine, coolest thing ive ever heard.

tuff 20 u got there champ.

 

no we all wanna see some picks of this thing being 'RUN IN' if you get my drift:)

 

cheers scott

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.