Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walking Home From Work........... Bang

Featured Replies

  • Author

Cheers fellas, yeah I'm pretty fine now. Been fine on the body side of things but I woke up the smorning and felt hell sick, spewed at home then went to work and spewed up at work. Sweet.

 

I'm pretty much over it all now. Would be interested to know what happened to the old dude though.

 

Cheers,

Tom

I think someone got it wrong when they wrote, "God made ford to keep dickheads out of Holdens".

 

If you really think about it, how many young hoons to you see in falcons?? The older blokes with families drive Fords. Probably cause they've driven Holdens and learnt their lesson.

Find your wittnesses, see your lawyer and sue ...

There is no exuse what so ever to hit someone ..nor is there one to drive off.

Imagine if he did that tomorrow to a pregent lady.. an impact like that could potential kill a baby.

 

No exuses he should not be on the road.

I think someone got it wrong when they wrote, "God made ford to keep dickheads out of Holdens".

 

If you really think about it, how many young hoons to you see in falcons?? The older blokes with families drive Fords. Probably cause they've driven Holdens and learnt their lesson.

 

oh so true

have you made a report with the police??? Because you know that you can claim all your hospital expenses through the compulsory third party insurance that we ALL have to pay as part of our registration. If you have the man charged, you'll have an incident report and you're covered.

 

if you haven't already, make a report with the police.

 

 

Lesley

Hey Tom,

 

Yeah, I saw that RX3 driving around town too. It does grab your attention

 

 

Bruce

  • Author

Nah I don't really want to sue the old guy, he was old ( like 70+) and seemed about as shocked as I was. But its true though, If he where driving a landcruiser or a patrol I would have gone under the car instead of over it and come out much much worse in which case I would want to sue the shit out of him. I think that he will loose his licence over it because the cops had him in the back of their car when I left so I reacon he will cop somthing for it.

 

Cheers for the sympothy (spealing)

 

Tom

I think someone got it wrong when they wrote, "God made ford to keep dickheads out of Holdens".

 

If you really think about it, how many young hoons to you see in falcons?? The older blokes with families drive Fords. Probably cause they've driven Holdens and learnt their lesson.

 

its not really like that in tassie, normally you see bogans in their xd-xe-xf falcons with cut springs and 12 slotter or kidney mags driving around trying to do burnouts in loose gravel (no offence to anyone with a car that matches the description)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.