Walking Home From Work........... Bang

Spode

Cheers fellas, yeah I'm pretty fine now. Been fine on the body side of things but I woke up the smorning and felt hell sick, spewed at home then went to work and spewed up at work. Sweet.

I'm pretty much over it all now. Would be interested to know what happened to the old dude though.

Cheers,

Tom

Members dont see this ad

I think someone got it wrong when they wrote, "God made ford to keep dickheads out of Holdens".

If you really think about it, how many young hoons to you see in falcons?? The older blokes with families drive Fords. Probably cause they've driven Holdens and learnt their lesson.

Find your wittnesses, see your lawyer and sue ...

There is no exuse what so ever to hit someone ..nor is there one to drive off.

Imagine if he did that tomorrow to a pregent lady.. an impact like that could potential kill a baby.

No exuses he should not be on the road.

I think someone got it wrong when they wrote, "God made ford to keep dickheads out of Holdens".

If you really think about it, how many young hoons to you see in falcons?? The older blokes with families drive Fords. Probably cause they've driven Holdens and learnt their lesson.

oh so true

have you made a report with the police??? Because you know that you can claim all your hospital expenses through the compulsory third party insurance that we ALL have to pay as part of our registration. If you have the man charged, you'll have an incident report and you're covered.

if you haven't already, make a report with the police.

Lesley

Nah I don't really want to sue the old guy, he was old ( like 70+) and seemed about as shocked as I was. But its true though, If he where driving a landcruiser or a patrol I would have gone under the car instead of over it and come out much much worse in which case I would want to sue the shit out of him. I think that he will loose his licence over it because the cops had him in the back of their car when I left so I reacon he will cop somthing for it.

Cheers for the sympothy (spealing)

Tom

its not really like that in tassie, normally you see bogans in their xd-xe-xf falcons with cut springs and 12 slotter or kidney mags driving around trying to do burnouts in loose gravel (no offence to anyone with a car that matches the description)