My Ke55 Corolla 2 Door

65ens

hi folks I'm a new member. just picked up this corolla last week. it has only got 75,000klms on it....not sure if thats genuine but judging by the interior it seems like it's been looked after. i bought it as a car for my gf to drive but i don't want to let her drive it now as I'm scared she will ding it. all of the paint seems original too so i don't think its been in any major accidents.

post-1993-1155025683_thumb.jpg

post-1993-1155025718_thumb.jpg

post-1993-1155025745_thumb.jpg

Edited by 65ens

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

yeah she's pretty straight...all paint seems original and all the gaps line up except boot lid which i think is just an adjustment to make it line up. i found a tiny bit of rust near left door hinge inside the door, which i saturated in that rustkill stuff....apart from that there's none at all. i guess it must of been sitting in someones shed for a while because it only has 75 cliks on it.

Whats the latest with the car bro? ive always had a thing for the 2dr ke55's, i'd trade my ke55sedan for one of them any day... you got anything planned? whats ur other car u got, i suppose you are working on that one instead judging by those pimp 20"

i have a 1981 toyota crown ms112 (the one with the twin headlights) that I'm working on at the moment....thats what the 20's are going on. i'm doing it up lowrider style because they are very similar to a 1980's cadillac seville. i don't really have any plans for the corolla because i think its worth more in the long run if it's untouched....its kind of my daily driver while i work on the crown.

this is the 20's on the crown.....and as u can see I'm in the process of preparing the crown to be resprayed etc.

cheers, thanks for the comments....

post-1993-1156765690_thumb.jpg

post-1993-1156765788_thumb.jpg

Edited by 65ens