Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4age Into A Ke55

Featured Replies

last time i looked at ADR's (a few years ago) the tip of the exhaust had to be further than 1 metre from the nearest door.. so probably no.

Do you reck'on if I had the exhaust come out just before the back wheel, it would be legal?

 

Side pipes have to be on the drivers side (in QLD at least)

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

will ae86 extractors fit in the engine bay.

saw some on ebay and the angle looked a lot different to those in my car

  • 1 month later...
Ok finally gonna stop looking at all the bits and pieces laying around in the shed and start putting the 4age into my car, seeing I lost my liecence for trying to drag a unmarked cop car.

 

Does anyone know where I can get a manifold to fit two 40mm weber side draghts?

Whats the sieral number or name of the bearing that i need to get for the flywheel?

Can i use a AE86 water pump? Or would it make things worse?

Do I have to shim the bearing if I got gearbox out of a AE71, which was bolted onto a 4A motor?

I'll start putting pics up of how it coming together when I start.

Thanks

 

Ive got a manifold $220 its yours, you pay postage probably around $25

got carbs too if needed

old corolla bloke

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.