August 19, 200620 yr comment_135603 Hey guys. I know there have been many road rage threads and i've searched but this is differant. What i wanna know is HOW do I report it?? Do I just call the police?? I just feel that they'd have better things to do and if they could do anything, what would they do?? The guy followed me and threatend to attack me cause i sat on my horn. If i didn't i could have hit him. He wasn't looking and it was my fault??? Anyway, i don't want this to be another road rage bitching thread. I just wanna know if this happens again, what do I do. (I can't report it this time, i didn't get his plates) Report
August 19, 200620 yr comment_135616 What i wanna know is HOW do I report it?? You don't. Its a waste of time, all you are doing is not only wasting your valuable time, but theirs. Its impossible to prove it happened, and even if you can nothing will happen anyway... just calm down, take a breather and start carrying a solid manouvarable object in your car. Dan. Report
August 19, 200620 yr Author comment_135617 I was |--| close to pressing the panic button on my car alarm Report
August 19, 200620 yr comment_135621 I was |--| close to pressing the panic button on my car alarm Should have been |--| close to grabbing the nearest solid manouverable object.... :( J/k, that is bloody stupid, solid manouvarable objects (or SMOs :jamie:) should only be used if theres absolutely nothing else to do. Look mate, fair enough, you've had a problem. If the guy gives further problems then perhaps reporting him might be a viable option, but face it, there is people out there like that in our society, and you just have to live with it. Report
August 19, 200620 yr comment_135625 I have to disagree with you there Dan. There are those kind of people in our society, but we shouldn't have to live with it. It's a pity that nothing can be done about it, but I would have been on my phone as soon as he started carrying on. He created a threatening situation unnecessarily, and needs to learn that our society demands that he not over-react to situations. Report
August 19, 200620 yr Author comment_135629 I use to have my club lock in case anyone started on me. Now i've just got my alarm. Seems to be there for me alot lately. Like I just don't understand where he gets off going off at me. He was hooning around the bend, i was on the roundabout and he wasn't looking. He could have caused an accident. Would he have perferd paying to have my car repaired?? All i'd say to him is good luck finding parts. Report
August 19, 200620 yr comment_135631 i don't think it needs reporting under he is a repeat offender or till a biff breaks out or he touches you car.alls the police do is tell you to take ya personalised plates off for a while so your looks like one of the crowd and tell ya to drive another car if possible.if he is a repeat offender get his plates and go to the cops.take a foto of him with ya fone when he is goin ape shit then yell out haha i got proof now ya bastard, jk's don't yell out just take them to the cops and say look this fella is harrasing me do something. :( Report
August 19, 200620 yr Author comment_135634 Its kinda hard when there are maybe 3, at most, yellow KE30/55's in my area. This happend in the complex next to my work and my car is always at my work. Report
August 19, 200620 yr comment_135648 Yeah, yeah - we shouldn't have to, but we do. Its just the prick of a situation that we call 'life'. If hes got a serious problem with you, your car would have been smashed to shit by now. He hasn't. Think about it from his situation, he probably didn't have an idea on what was going on, maybe it was a way of him venting his embarassment. It was a one time problem - don't worry about it, get on with life, there is plenty more of those situations to come. Report
August 19, 200620 yr Author comment_135649 The thing that is still bothering me is the "What If" question. I live on a main rd, work in the busy section of town, my car is seen everywhere and I even get people commenting about it all the time. I've been down the Gold Coast before and had people say that they remember seeing me in my car. Its not a car you can forget. All you have to do is remember the plates, its colour and the fact that it has TOYOTA written down the side. Like how many cars can be confused with mine. Not even a datto. (Hence the TOYOTA sign) Report
August 19, 200620 yr comment_135672 yeah shit happens. my bmw got every panel keyed twice because of a similar "near" accident. I was angry on the day but soon realised i probably was a little too "in love" with my car, after all: ITS JUST A CAR. I live on a main road too, had the car for 4 years and i'm sure thousands of people saw me going in and out of my driveway. Its best to accept that stuff may happen to your "pride and joy" or get a garage at home and a job which has secure parking. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now