My Ke30 Website

emp2tg

Members dont see this ad

thanks guys ;)

yeah I'm happy with most of the car, I'm not one for flashy, just practical and thats what ive come up with i think, the only things i want to change is a rear swaybar

(i hadnt done this because i knew id be doing a new diff sooner or later) and a new motor with more go go :D

hey jamie :insane:

ill be up your way in october if u wanna meet up, id love to check out the 25 :D

irokin, why not just go 2/3T? use 3T bottom end with early 2T head. buy a cheap T18 for engine and box. thinking it would be a good cheap conversion for my auto tunnel KE10. should have a bit more performance potential than a similarly built 4k.

from what i've been told (puerto rican source) the pushrod heads can take cams with more lift than what the DOHC heads can. they both have 8 valves, so its not like the 2tg heads really breath much better. sure the DOHC heads have a higher RPM limit in stock form, but if you were to invest in some HD valve springs for a pushrod T, there probably wouldn't be much between them.