Spotted Qld

Des

yeah i look at that ke30 2 door everyday and want to buy it it is still driven regurlarly, i also saw a 1976 ke?? panelvan tonight at narangba bp and turned around and went back and dribled everywhere it was f@$ken overrated i asked her if she wanted to sell it she said no straight away and she also said that she bought it brand new, the number plates on it are original and they look brand new!! it was the best corolla ive come across that old.

seen exact same panel van tonight except it was brown in overrated condition at chermside

Members dont see this ad

Spotted the most hottest chick in my work today. She was doing a apprenticeship in Electricial stuff. She was fixing my hoist :( Haha. First year hottie and she was 19.

I had a Tornado ute I was doing a PD on and decided to ask her what car she had. She answered a 1991 Corolla, Hahaha I laughed. Should of gotten her to join >.<!

We need more women on here!

Edited by WinKE55

I just spotted a nice yellow KE30 around the corner from me at the IGA. I think he works there. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the dude collecting the trolly's as he was checking my car out. :P

Then also on my way home spotted a nice looking Blue AE82 sedan. He looked back at my car as I drove around the bend.

Tempted to write up an invite for my cruise and attach it to that yellow KE30.

Speaking of which, WHO IS COMING TO MY CRUISE???

I just spotted a nice yellow KE30 around the corner from me at the IGA. I think he works there. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the dude collecting the trolly's as he was checking my car out. :)

Then also on my way home spotted a nice looking Blue AE82 sedan. He looked back at my car as I drove around the bend.

Tempted to write up an invite for my cruise and attach it to that yellow KE30.

Speaking of which, WHO IS COMING TO MY CRUISE???

Yes :D i vote for a BIG turnout :P

Maybe they're just a person with a KE5 and wanted plates to match you duche. Not everyone co-ordinates their cars and license plates to match. :S

Are you sure Jip-01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08-0.................... :P