Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Qld

Featured Replies

Hey guys i spoted a ke10 or ke20 not sure didnt get a good look but anywho it was orange and we don't get anything earlier than ke55's out here, it was on woolara straight between beaudesert and jimboomba, So does anybody on here own it?

 

Des

Edited by too quick

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 574k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    spotted two ke36's one panno and one wagon and ke20 and this was only at my house :o :cool: :P

  • There is an orange 20 that hangs around the Food Court entrance at Grand Plaza. I wouldn't be surprised if thats it and if it lives down your way.

  • I have one of the engine bay. So many hours have been put into this Ke20.  

Posted Images

There is an orange 20 that hangs around the Food Court entrance at Grand Plaza. I wouldn't be surprised if thats it and if it lives down your way.

  • Author

this is the first time i have ever seen a ke10 or ke20 in beaudesert. the oldest corolla ive seen in beaudesert so far is a ke30 owned by you(Jip)

  • Author

Yea i suppose its pretty good.Needs a 4ag of sorts :P .

  • Author

Spotted a ke20 today at springwood under the M1 it was a dark green and had chrome hubbies.

I was in the back of a red falcon wagon, anyone on here own or know it?

  • Author

It looked like an idian dude.

  • Author

I don't want to have to do this but i need to find out who it was so i can break ya legs.

 

I was going to red rooster today at lunch time walking with my 2 boss's and a ae82 went sreaming past so thought yea ok i'll look out for when he comes around the parking lot.

 

Anywho he came round and he swerved to hit us and we jumoed out of the way.

 

It had a rollaclub sticker on the back of it so have the guts to own up.

 

Des

Who was in the light blue ke70 on monday morning going through stafford (i think) with the rollaclub sticker and waved to me? Had a JJJ drum sticker on the rear window as well.

I was at Kelly's Wreckers today and I saw a bloke with a KE30 two door. We had a good old chat and he gave me his number if I ever needed parts for my KE30.

 

I also told him about rollaclub and tried to convince him to join. Apparently he has many two door KE30's and lots of parts that could end up helping alot of guys out. :2thumbs:

 

Also apparently one of his two doors has a vin number thats like 0004XX, which i thought was cool.

 

Jon.

lol i was about to go to kellys today, but them i cbf... :2thumbs:

  • Author

I spotted a shit load of ke20, 25's today at slackscreek. 1 orange 1 candy apple red and a few more but these two were the best.

Edited by too quick

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.