January 30, 200719 yr comment_161805 Hey all! Just wondering who wants to see a movie? A fair few people I have spoken to are iterested so I need to make up a list. So whos up for it? And when would you like it to be? etc etc... Jarrad Report
January 30, 200719 yr comment_161870 deppending on when you do it ill be there, car off thge road and all, really need to get that going soon Report
January 31, 200719 yr comment_161953 As i said dude on the weekend we have two perfectly great drive-ins on the peninsula. I don`t think the corolla will make it all the way out to coburg, thats like interstate isnt it? but seriously I'm in but i may have to bring the ute as its got the stereo in it. Which pisses me off thinking of that i drove all the way to apollo bay and back with no tunes, there was ok as i had matt(teddy) to chat to. but ill try to work something out to get there. looking forward to it date pending. stu. Edited January 31, 200719 yr by kickn5k Report
January 31, 200719 yr comment_161990 I'm not in melbourne any more :) !! yeah, when are you moving down here??:) Edited January 31, 200719 yr by pozman Report
February 1, 200719 yr comment_162026 sounds like fun, but it would have to be a sat or sun night for me. hey stu. you can bring your rolla. I've got enough stereo for a few :) Report
February 1, 200719 yr comment_162033 don't worrie stu, we'll just have to stick the stereo out of the pulsar into the ke11 for the night, hehe. i can just imagine the 11 vibrating around in circles like a mobile phone does on hard sufaces.. :) Report
February 1, 200719 yr comment_162035 don't worrie stu, we'll just have to stick the stereo out of the pulsar into the ke11 for the night, hehe. i can just imagine the 11 vibrating around in circles like a mobile phone does on hard sufaces.. :) :) ..... nice one poz!!! Report
February 1, 200719 yr Author comment_162044 ^^^^^ Melb Comment of the day!!!! Will be on a weekend, makes it easy for everyone! Also, Stu, the peninsula does have a couple of drive ins but it also has 300000 police at the moment! I don't like the colour Yellow! Teddy, might have to organise an event in Bris that some of us can make it to! Would be sweet as! Keep the coments coming everyone, theat way I can get onto sorting it properly. Also, what does everyone want to watch? I might see if they will do a fast and the furious night for us or something of the like? What do you think? Report
February 1, 200719 yr comment_162083 ^^^^^ Melb Comment of the day!!!! Will be on a weekend, makes it easy for everyone! Also, Stu, the peninsula does have a couple of drive ins but it also has 300000 police at the moment! I don't like the colour Yellow! Also, what does everyone want to watch? I might see if they will do a fast and the furious night for us or something of the like? What do you think? NOOO s%^t theres heaps of cops out at moment, damn idiots at Noble Park, was waiting to turn onto prinny hwy and saw 2 tog`s and a couple ov divies and he lives in Hallam about 15mins up the road. None of the people that were involved in the blockbuster riots would own a fast car or have even been in one. WANKERS!!! No Jarrod i was only kidding coburg is cool us guys from the south will just convoy and any movie is cool even if not a car movie as long as its not a chick flick. March would be good as i am flat out till then and i think leigh is too. stu. Report
February 3, 200719 yr Author comment_162278 Yeah mate, was thinking March. Still warm and not too soon so everyone gets a chance to organise there time around it. What does everyone else think? And Stu... No chick flicks is good with me! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now