Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ca18det Ke55 Progress Pics

Featured Replies

Hi all

 

Just thought I would post up some progress pics of the KE55 rolla i am building for a friend.

 

engine_ready.jpg

 

fuel_setup.jpg

 

seat.jpg

 

Low.jpg

 

oke055.jpg

 

Thats all for the moment.

 

Hope you like them.... :blinks:

 

Cya

Jamie

  • Replies 85
  • Views 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

There the 8's too... and they fit like a glove with 215/40/16 tyres. :blinks:

 

Jamie

hehe who needs lowering springs when you can have 4 mates in the back. :blinks: :Þ

I can't talk though I'm guilty of the same thing. doh

  • Author

Yeah, we just wanted to see how low we wanted it to be.

 

This is what it looks like without the people in it...and iut has 2" lowering blocks in it already.

 

now.jpg

 

Cheers

Jamie

  • Author

No the diff hasn't been shortened yet, still the standard diff for now.

Junior: very very nice, I'm very very impressed. Are you running rubber fuel line all the way? Is that surge tank from somewhere in QLD? I've seen an identical one for sale somewhere recently...

 

I'm currently sorting out (or I should say starting to think about) fuel for the KE35 (4AGE), would be interested to see what you are running. My current plans are to use the original fuel lines, low pressure pump to the engine bay, surge tank in engine bay and high pressure from there. But yeah, not sure yet.

  • Author

demuire: We have 5/16" bundy steel tube for both feed and return the full length of the car. It is illegal to run rubber lines under the car for the full length...more chance of them splitting.

 

Also the surge tank is from GCG turbos... Cheap for the quality of product.

 

nitephyre : Turbo is still only a GT25 :blinks:

 

Jamie

Junior: Ah okay (and yes I knew you weren't supposed to run full rubber hose all the way). I was just thinking of how to avoid having to make bigger fuel lines :blinks: Did you model your 5/16 lines exactly the same as the original lines? Or just make a more or less straight piece the full length of the car and run the rubber hoses to the line?

  • Author

Turbo is a 400hp Garrett BB type.

 

The fuel lines were pretty much copies of the originals, or run along were they where anyway.

  • Author

Lastest Pic of Engine Install.

 

engine_hi.jpg

 

 

;) :KY:

Cheers

Jamie

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.