Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Martin Ke30

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Martin Ke30

  1. Saw this driving home tonight.
  2. Martin Ke30 replied to Oh-KE's topic in SA / Adelaide
    The apprentice at work said that there was a 2 door ke30 there on Saturday. can't confirm it though.
  3. not bad for a 300k 4k!
  4. Ma61 wheel fit really nicely on e70's I think they are 14X7 +8 offset, not too flashy or expensive either
  5. I'll probably come along. What does the "Tcc" stand for in the title?
  6. Hello all, A mechanic at my work has offered to sell me a 32/36 webber at a reasonable price. I have searched around abit on the sight and the FAQ/Wiki on this sight under "Carburettor" say this: http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?title=Tech:Engine/K_Series/Carburettor I have already purchased the jets the wiki suggested and an adaptor plate for the 32/36 A few days later after reading that I came across the "how to build a tough K motor" wiki, it says http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?title=Tech:Engine/K_Series/How_to_build_a_tough_K_motor My question is, should I buy the webber and rejet it, or keep looking and find a smaller webber. I would prefer to buy the 32/36 because of the price, condition and the fact that i have purchased the jets already but if you think it will run like crap I wont bother. My engine is a completly stock 3k-c with the Dual plane, dual outlet style stock exhaust manifold Any help would be appreciated, or even a link to an existing thread you know of. Thanks
  7. I'm keen to go in my ke30, just got it rego'd.
  8. http://www.fordaustraliaforums.com/forum/showthread.php?47917-Why-isn-t-third-party-PROPERTY-insurance-mandatory-like-CTP obvious troll 0/10
  9. I am regretting not coming :D
  10. Any updates?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.