Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Wheels On A *E70 ?

Featured Replies

I don't know where exactly to post this topic. Couldn't really find a exterior or wheel specific section...

 

Just bought a KE70 sedan with some horrible ugly looking wheels on it which will be removed as soon as I find something I like (and can afford)

 

I've done a few Google searches, but just wanted to get opinions from Corolla lovers - in your own opinion, no judgements, Whats the best wheels you've seen on a KE70/AE71 that really suit this model car ?

 

pics of said wheels on the car would really be appreciated.

 

cheers

Damo

Rota shakotans and aleica's look good. Cheviot anything lol. Check the build threads on here there's a lot of ke70s and I dare say non would have standard wheels...

Ma61 wheel fit really nicely on e70's

I think they are 14X7 +8 offset, not too flashy or expensive either

I got some southern ways mesh wheels from otomoto wheels My link

 

havn't got them yet since they have to be shipped overseas, but i know they have stock in australia warehouse.

 

pretty good variety and prices are'nt too bad either, worth a look

why is widening wheels crap? am I missing something cause it seems to be what a lot of people do.

  • Author

:laff:

post-11944-0-41992500-1318297773_thumb.jpg

 

hey man - what wheels are these?

 

 

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Keep the replies coming :happy:

 

Damo

hey man - what wheels are these?

 

 

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Keep the replies coming :happy:

 

Damo

 

I believe they are Rota shakotans, check his thread, that's his car.

  • Author

i reckon these wheels would look nice on my car... but maybe with black centres

 

large713901916106.jpg

large713901916102.jpg

That car is f@!$ing sex... yea those rims are nice, looks great on anything....

  • Author

I think they are these wheels ...

 

XXR 941

 

I like the black centre with the polished lip. mmmm :blush:

Same, you'll just have to check pcd and offset (go like 0 offset if available)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.