Everything posted by L.Bond
-
Battery Not Charging Ke70
As title says, something along the line is meaning my battery isn't charging. It will drive with a jump start, but only reads around 9 on the multimeter. Brand new alternator Brand new battery Brand new terminals and wiring Brand new regulator. Yet its still doing it. This is on my 4k KE70 Panel van. Any help would be massively appreciated.
- Do Quad Lights Fit Panel Vans?
- Do Quad Lights Fit Panel Vans?
- Do Quad Lights Fit Panel Vans?
-
Do Quad Lights Fit Panel Vans?
Hey guys, I've got a flat front KE70 Panel Van and I'm looking to put quad lights on it. Ive heard mixed answers about wether you need to change your front panels to accommodate them. Apparently, I have the DX style front guards which people have said mean they won't fit without changing them. I apologise for my ignorance! Thanks guys, Leighton.
-
Ke70 Rev Count Problem?
Really appreciate you taking time to go into depth! I'll definitely do all of that, with the help of my mechanic mate! I'll let you know the results! Thanks again mate
-
Ke70 Rev Count Problem?
I'll try all of the above. Thanks a lot for your help mate, really do appreciate it!
-
Ke70 Rev Count Problem?
Hey guys Basically I havn't had my ke70 for long, its an 84 cs and done 90,000 k's, but i'm having an issue. When idling, you can hear its at very low revs, and wants to drop out. The gearbox (5 speed) will shudder quite badly. Often in traffic it has dropped out completely, wether i be in neutral or in gear. So I'm always keeping my foot slighlty on the accelerator at all times. Also, when shifting, the car will shudder back and forwards, basically exactly the same as if you were trying to take off in 3rd or something. And when i shift, ill put my foot down and nothing will happen for ages, and when it does happen it does the shuddering as i just mentioned. That happens especially when I downshift into 2nd. Really puzzled guys, i'd appreciate any help you guys could offer, thanks in advance! Leighton
-
Ke70 Rev Count Problem?
Hey guys Basically I havn't had my ke70 for long, its an 84 cs and done 90,000 k's, but i'm having an issue. When idling, you can hear its at very low revs, and wants to drop out. The gearbox (5 speed) will shudder quite badly. Often in traffic it has dropped out completely, wether i be in neutral or in gear. So I'm always keeping my foot slighlty on the accelerator at all times. Also, when shifting, the car will shudder back and forwards, basically exactly the same as if you were trying to take off in 3rd or something. And when i shift, ill put my foot down and nothing will happen for ages, and when it does happen it does the shuddering as i just mentioned. That happens especially when I downshift into 2nd. Really puzzled guys, i'd appreciate any help you guys could offer, thanks in advance! Leighton
-
Corona Manual Conversion!
Yeah I'm thinking about selling and getting a manny ke70! If it really comes to it, i could sell and go back to corona's!
-
Corona Manual Conversion!
Well at the moment I'm split between selling and converting. I'm further looking into getting the parts now, and see how much it would cost. Ill see how the two wight up and go from there
-
Corona Manual Conversion!
Luke you're in Adelaide aren't you? You took a look at my Corona when it was up for sale! I'm in Adelaide mate!
-
Corona Manual Conversion!
Hey guys! As the title suggests I'm looking to convert my 1985 st141 Corona wagon to manual trans. Any one have any ideas of what kind of pricing I'm looking at and how hard the work is? Let me know! Cheers guys, Leighton
- Corona Wheels?