Everything posted by joshyouwah
-
Spotted
haha yes do it! I'm there pretty much every day, all day -__-
-
Out With The Old, In With The Older
got a present in the mail today :bash: does anyone know of a decent place in adelaide to get these baby's fitted and tuned?
-
Spotted
Haha nah, that's where I park for work, in the woolworths just there.
-
Spotted
i reckon that might have been the same one i saw at the on the run on the corner of goodwood and cross road
-
Spotted
there's a dark gray ke55 down my street. looks to be pretty stock except for the ridiculous dark tinting, and a little bit further is a bamboo ke30, complete granny spec, roof rack, tow bar too (i think) at one stage there were 4 ke30/55's parked down my street.. crazy stuff
-
Out With The Old, In With The Older
got a bit bored the other day, so whilst painting my friends Nissan Gazelle (similar to the 86 panda look) we got a few extra export (lol) cans of gloss black, and went over the matte black of my car. i personally think it's a better black, but what do you expect from export spray paint... also have some webers on the way.. the mighty 5k shall be even more-so mightier |blink|
- Supercharged 4k :o :o
-
Spotted
s'all good. pretty sure i spotted you a little while later driving down south road, damn you get around.. ha
-
Spotted
Spotted a white ke30 wagon, pretty low Looked pretty thug driving down duthy street around 4 pm
-
Spotted
dude, that bug gets me every time!
-
Spotted
i swear tonight has been the 100th time i've seen Mitch's white ke20 around in the past week
-
Southern Cruise Note Your Intrest
Sweet, 29th is my birthday! Might be able to make it
-
Spotted
No joke, I also saw a few ke30/55/35's around yesterday 2 white ke30's around the unley area, a overrated as gold ke35 (p plates), another ke30 that was some weird light green/cream colour and another yellow ke35 on springbank road with black racing stripes (i think.. it was a bit dark)
-
4age In Ke20
I'm thinking of sticking a 4age in my ke20.. Ive had a look around here but i couldn't really find much information, but if there's something out there i would much appreciate someone link it to me. But for now i have a few questions 1. Is it legal? 2. What extra parts/modifications i would need? 3. A rough idea on the costs I'm aware of the obvious brake and suspension upgrades, and i already have them covered. any other help would be much appreciated :laff:
-
Out With The Old, In With The Older
cheers guys. mm red walls would look great, but those wheels are just a temporary thing, as I'm slowly in the process of changing the stud pattern, and hoping to chuck on some super lights.
-
Out With The Old, In With The Older
just cut the springs, and lowering blocks. also another update, customized some pulsar foam wing to make a front spoiler and chromed up the lips on the rims :)
-
Ke20 Brakes
has this write up been done yet?
-
Spotted
Spotted a brown ke20 parked at on the run on the corner of cross road and goodwood. I'm not sure if it was the paint making it brown.. Or the amount of rust
-
Spotted
Spotted a white ke30/55 on hindley last night, out front of the flaffel house I think. black bonnet, stockies and pretty low on the rear, some sort of wheels on the front and what appeared to be no back seats, haha. mind you I was pretty drunk
-
Out With The Old, In With The Older
hahahaha, i don't blame you
-
Out With The Old, In With The Older
-
Ke2x Members Page
Many.. To start with the suspension needs replacing, so ill slam it at the same time, maybe a stud conversion to something more common and a brake upgrade at the same time. Bolt on flares, front lip, maybe a rear spoiler keeping my eye out for some cheap superlights something around 14x8, I want to try for that te27 look. A respray, either beige or some shade of darkish green. Twin webers and might get the exhaust re-done. But this all takes money, and money isn't something I have, ever.. So it will take a while.. Haha
-
Ke20/25 Door Seals
Are the doors the same size, would a ke25 door seal fit in a ke20?
-
Ke2x Members Page
I've been on here a while, so i thought i'd post up my ke20 got it for $1500 after selling my ke30 It's a 5k, 5speed. The interior (front seats, rear seats and center console are all out of a Paseo)
-
I Wanna No How Much My Car Is Worth
hahahaha