Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SLO-030

Senior Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SLO-030

  1. Is that polished already, i wanna be able to shave in the reflection.
  2. Thats what i meant, not fully pushing the struts out but as Tom said just wind it out rather than inwards to take the lash out of it.
  3. Poor Lesley, all those guys laughing at you....... .....But DAMN thats funny :cool:
  4. MEXICANS??? :cool: Thats it.....I've had enough. Where's my Poncho, I'm goin out for a burito.
  5. They interviewed the ACC "president". Sayin that the guy that got caught want an ACC member and that they don't encourage hoon activity. Which can be backed up by what is quoted in the first post.
  6. Pretty much what we've been tryin to say. Thanks Jase :cool:
  7. This is me.....I'm a ninja, so for legal reasons i can't show my face in the intahweb.
  8. Id Tig weld it. Just cause I'm difficult.
  9. Jon you post whore. Nothing to do with you or your oil leaks.
  10. noob answer. id say push out. don't burn me if I'm wrong.
  11. Ah crap man. sorry to hear that. But maybe shes just in it for the baby bonus maybe?
  12. I didnt mean it like that. but there are soem really good roads thru the onkas. Just get out and do a different run for once.
  13. :cool: :D :D :D :abuse:
  14. i have a REALLLLY BIG oil leak :cool: No, my brake lights don't work at all. I have been manually turning on my parkers every time i touvh the brake pedal with a car behind me.
  15. My cbf-o-meter was high at that point. next time :cool: i think we've figured out where they keep them now. :D
  16. Greenmac was telling me that to widen a set of steelies you have to supply them with two sets :cool:.
  17. WOW, it was that simple ay. and here i was prying apart the 20v relay box with a screwdriver liek a caveman.
  18. Fair enough, they had headlight bulbs and stuff on the shelf tho.
  19. Nah. can't say i did >.< But really I'm gettin at the fact they're turning more into a supermarket than a service station. I mean, you can't even get a SERVICE at a SERVICE station anymore :cool:
  20. Servo's..... Becoming more like a supermarket than a place to refuel and maybe pick up somthing mildy car related. Went to the BP on the corner of Sturt and Brighton Rd's. Filled up, went inside and went on the hunt for tail/brake lights. Out of about 20million rows of shelves ( 10m long x 1/7m high) there was a section about 2m wide with car related stuff. and they didnt even have the globes. I mean, its a freakin servo.....not a bloody supermarket. If i wanted tampons and toilet paper i would goto the supermarket. GAH...now i have to wait till after work tomorrow to get new globes and hopefully get my brake lights working again. currently turning parkers on everytime i touch the brake pedal, annoying.
  21. Bianca: Saw Mr Pissy on the new tonight.
  22. +2 I'm not so concerned about distance BUT. it is a but annoying when most meets are out that way. And the few cruises that do start down south get complaints of beeing too far away. I guess all we ask is that we get at least a few cruises coming down our way. HELL YES, will be fun with the SC on :D I would deffinatly be up for some onkaparinga hills runs. get the northeners out of their comfort zones a bit :D
  23. SLO-030 replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    +2
  24. SLO-030 replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    KE55p Jason.... KE55p :cool:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.