Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SLO-030

Senior Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SLO-030

  1. Hows the ol exhaust fairing after your fail take off?
  2. It was about 3:20am, I was tired as f@$k and my mate got straight in the car. The ol rolla gave us a loud and quick get away :)
  3. Thanks Guys, I'm sure you guys will be round later for the suprise party I'm throwing for myself :)
  4. I woulda liked a gorge run. maybe next time. i gotta sort out mi brakes tho.
  5. SLO-030 replied to Murd 55's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Does need to be a bit louder. I was told by my exhaust shop that once the muffler gets a bit of carbon in it, it will deepen a bit. Or so I'm told.
  6. I saw that as i was sitting at the gate waiting for you guys to come out. Number plates CLL 911. I saw the intercooler and was like....yeah yeah. Then as it drove past....Tssssssch :) Still only a getz
  7. Usually takes me 50mins in morning traffic to get to port rd. So probably 20-30mins 28.7 km – about 38 mins. according to google maps
  8. Thats just that way i usally go. and just a suggestion.
  9. SLO-030 replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Just spotted a Blue KE70 wagon with QUADS pullin a screechy on some movie on channel 9. Edit. Spotted again, the cop owns it.
  10. Yea, but different states might have different regulations. Back OT, id go for something that looks stock, as mentioned above older car owners don't usually have full custom plates.
  11. Didnt know there was L plate laws aswel. I guess they'd be similar to P plate laws ( In terms of car restrictions) Cops mightnt worry seeing as its a 80,000 merc and mum or dad is sitting in the passenger seat.
  12. I thought the R and S series plates were only available to cars which were made around the time R and S series plates were being issued. I shall be getting SLO-030 suprise suprise.
  13. Id say, Southern Expressway. South Rd. James Congdon Drive. Pick up Lesley at Bunnings. East Tce. Port Rd. Park Tce. Fitzroy Tce. Main North Rd. Parafield Bunnings. Bout 46km - 1hr 10mins. Easy :)
  14. 98% mummy and daddy's car. I hardly drove the 25 on my L's. Mostly mums Focus :) or a Hilux.
  15. 1+ For original plates or older style plates. Being a AE71 id say it had U series plates from stock. maybe something like UAE-071 (AE71) or UST-071 (Silver Top 71)
  16. +1 for older mechanic or sorting out an engine yourself. I pieced together the engine thats now in my 30. Took everything out (apart from crank,rods and pistons) cleaned it all up and put it together. Apart from a few hicups (leaky inspection plate and start button wiring) it fired up first go. Roughly timed it and havent had a problem since. Have to accuratly time and adjust fuel settings and it will be just like a new one :)
  17. Reminds me of the CNTRLNK one i heard about :)
  18. ^^^SAYS IT ALL PEOPLE, SAYS IT ALL :) ^^^
  19. Id make it 11:15 or something like that, just a bit of extra time. you know what it was like last time
  20. HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY LEXXI "Ave a great one :)
  21. Was a good day out. I spent 99% of the time with Lesley, Dale and the T4S guys. I let Lesley give you the goss :)
  22. Might also have meant EAT ME...possibly.
  23. True True, I learnt to drive on my uncles farm (well before my licence) and dirt roads. I guess I'm pretty lucky, in the peak hour traffic the only thing that holds up traffic is the busses. and all the L platers at least have a clue. WGMG: Going out with my mate on a scavenger hunt sorta thing. Decided to pick up our friend and her sister. Turns out our friend was having a bit of a tiff with her boyfriend and they were on their way out any ways. That was about 9pm. Went driving around doing various activities as part of the scavenger hunt thing. Dropped off our friend and her sister at their house at about 3am. While i was sitting in the drivers seat waiting for my mate to get back in while the 3 of them got stuff out of the boot. All of a sudden our friends boyfriend and his mate rock up out of no where. Slams his girlfriend out of the way, uses stand over tactic on my mate before whacking him against the boot of the ol rolla :). We both made a quick get away. What WGMG out of that uis that the boyfriend had gone out earlier with 2 other girls after having that tiff, then comign back and gettign all physical with his grilfriend and my mate. All because she went out with us. Good thing to come out of it that our friends sister is a good looker :)
  24. DRIVEN Beamer XPIGGY - Ex cop burnout VN IDIOT - Blue BA XR6 turbo
  25. Nice Find Kim, Sounds liek you stumbled upon the sort of car we all wish to find.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.