June 12, 200818 yr comment_252824 Okay. so i have a post here somewhere it is incredibly long and full of pointless ramble so i decided i would cut it all down to a short new one so people who havent seen it can just look here and have it all =] okay. so basically i ended up with this car because dad grabbed it up for his own use when his motor bike was stolen. then basically i bought it off him because he no longer had a use for it and i figured it was a good first car. when we got the car it looked pretty bad. the passenger side front quarter was black from when the previous owner ran into a pole and had to have it replaced. so we got out the old spray can and silvered it so that it wasnt as bad of an eye sore. so this is basically what it looked like before. and from that point basically there was alot that needed to be done. we got a new bonnet as the one on it was sort of caved in and all. and we decided that it needed some new paint so we sent it up to my grandpa who is an ex mechanic and he cut all the rust out and fibreglassed then gave it a nice new shiny coat and it came home looking very different. at this point the car still had a mass amount of things to be fixed but being young and in school i didnt exactly have the money to do much to her. i eventually sourced a new front grill which i then did some work on to bring up nice and classy. sanded back to chrome, taped up chrome, then sprayed with black engine enamel =] by this point that ghastly front spoiler had been retired, was ripped off in a violent manner going up a spoon drain, a tad too fast =] i also sprayed my toyota badge (the old and the new) i also had a run in with a lovely bus driver who decided it would be ok to f**k my car up and not pay for expenses so once again more money out my pocket. before after Edited January 2, 200917 yr by Murd 55 Report
June 12, 200818 yr Author comment_252826 just some extras. the car has remote central locking, alarm, and atm a mostly broken stereo. it also has the darkest legal tint ect just things to make her look prettier and be more secure =] i have recently bought a new headunit and i will be purchasing a new stereo soon. and some interior pics i thought i should include (a little old, mostly the same) and as she stands today, with her new plates and new front bumper! Report
June 13, 200818 yr comment_252843 Looks much better Bianca, as I've said before you've done a good job with her. And I'm sure that she'll only get better. :lolcry: Cheers, Ben. Report
June 13, 200818 yr comment_252844 i can't say i like the whole bodykit thing going on, front lip is nice though. as benzo said, it can only get better. :lolcry: Report
June 13, 200818 yr comment_252879 nice car, looks better in person though! id have to agree about the bodykit stuff though.... Report
June 13, 200818 yr comment_252885 Yeah I also have to say I'm not a big fan of the bodykit, but hey its different and stands out. Cheers, Ben. Report
June 13, 200818 yr comment_252886 oh dear I hate to be the bearer of bad news (and it may mean nothing too you anyway) but Murd (spelt merde, but pronounced the same) is French for, um... shit. Report
June 13, 200818 yr Author comment_252893 its short for murderess =[ I'm 17 i just can't justify $240 for murds 55 and then $240 every year, i have better things to waste money on. Report
June 13, 200818 yr comment_252903 I think the custom plates look good, I like the rear spoiler too Good job fixing the damage from the bus. Report
June 13, 200818 yr comment_252949 Great to see you got her looking good again.......... As for the bodykit...i like it for its uniqueness...no-one has one the same hey??? Keep up the great work :lolcry: Report
June 13, 200818 yr comment_253011 I like it cause it's different i've seen snipets of it on the site and i think it looks cool :lolcry: Can't say i've seen another one that looks similar and as far as i'm concerned, Originality is king (or queen in you case lol) Good job :dance: Report
June 13, 200818 yr comment_253021 its short for murderess =[ I'm 17 i just can't justify $240 for murds 55 and then $240 every year, i have better things to waste money on. SA have to pay every year for custom plates? That sucks! I paid $415 for mine, but thats it... I have them for life, no ongoing fee... Report
June 13, 200818 yr comment_253023 I paid $415 for mine, but thats it... I have them for life, no ongoing fee... That's because nobody else would want them! :lolcry: Report
June 13, 200818 yr comment_253026 I love the sign on the side lol. The whole thing looks pretty schmick all over, well done. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now