Murd's 55

Murd 55

yeah here. i paid $170 once off as mine are personalised plates. but yeah I'm happy with them so what else matters

thanks for all the positive comments, i get most people don't like the bodykit, but i do and at the end of the day its my car and if i like it isnt that all that matters.

Members dont see this ad

no, we have the powah to control your car with our l33t skillz!!!

jks aside, looks good with the new plates,

LOL @ dude who said murd = shit HAHA.

Off topic sorta, in tas we pay $295 once off fee for plates, 3 Letters then 3 numbers, so SUS-030 or OKE-030 or something

Its funny how you started a new thread to get away from the pointless ramble but its right back

into it again.

Those before and after shots were impressive on the repairs. You do it yourself or get it done?

I like the originality of this car, wont see one like it anywhere else...

Scott.

• 1 month later...

yeah been quite sometime on an update but here it is, behold my new dash XD

thanks KJ!!

post-4225-1218608416_thumb.jpg

news on the street is i may be acquiring another corolla sometime in the not to distant future, mostly as I'm keen to learn more and i think hands on is the best approach for me and i don't want to be breaking this car =] so if that all happens i may require some assistance as this time the work shall hopefully be more my own

Its funny how you started a new thread to get away from the pointless ramble but its right back

into it again.

Those before and after shots were impressive on the repairs. You do it yourself or get it done?

I like the originality of this car, wont see one like it anywhere else...

Scott.

just to reply yes it did kind of but it isnt 12 pages of it yet either.

and the work was done by my grandpa in an old farm shed so for the conditions it was done damn well seeing as there was sand, dust and ect. i pretty much sat around and watched him work and lets say 'learnt by observation'

yeah been quite sometime on an update but here it is, behold my new dash XD

thanks KJ!!

post-4225-1218608416_thumb.jpg

news on the street is i may be acquiring another corolla sometime in the not to distant future, mostly as I'm keen to learn more and i think hands on is the best approach for me and i don't want to be breaking this car =] so if that all happens i may require some assistance as this time the work shall hopefully be more my own

how cool is that your dash comes with its own heater ;)