September 17, 200818 yr Author comment_275654 my car now has a more legal steering wheel =] i can actually see my speedo now :) hehe had to get new bolts. redo the horn wires and drill the metal a little on the wheel to get it all to fit properly ;) Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_275657 What was there before?? The stock one?? What's so illegal about the stock one?? I found that I couldn't read my speedo with an aftermarket wheel just like yours. That made me go back to stock. Report
September 17, 200818 yr Author comment_275658 no it wasnt stock. go back and look in the pictures was a shitto boss one that was like tiny, this one i can see my speedo. Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_275678 I have the same problem with the Autotechnica wheel on my KE30, I can't see the tacho (mounted where the clock was). Can't wait for my new Nardi ey. Cheers, Ben. Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_275682 That could explain my problem... Same wheel. I kinda like mine tho... Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_275793 Had the same issue with a wheel very similar to Murd's. Couldn't see the speedo between 50-140'ish kmh. Report
September 18, 200818 yr Author comment_275843 i could see up to about 20. and then from about 100 onwards :) Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275919 Yeah, mine was the same. I couldn't see above 60. I had to slouch to be able to follow the speed. (That pic was taken from the back seat) Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275926 TAZ... you prolly thinking of the wheel i bought off you.. yes its small.. and yes it blinds the top half of the speedo.. from 60 to like 140 ish or something.. Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_276023 Yep thats the one. It is much better than the "wire like" stocko ones but! :) Report
September 19, 200818 yr comment_276061 No way!!! Original wheel FTW!!! Definitely the KE35/KE50 wheel!! :) Report
September 22, 200818 yr Author comment_276546 today i got some goodies. well a goodie =] got a new rubber for the pillar like i was after =] =] BEFORE: AFTER: also got a set of replacement lenses coming for my front bar lights/indicators =] Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now