Murd's 55

Murd 55

yeah would prlly only run about 5psi and we were still gonna go extractors/exhaust and webber on it. i just don't know. alot of work and money but i think it will be alot easier than anything else and i am not crazy about power.

i think its gonna be a blow through setup. i don't know. not really an expert on all this :y:

Any questions, Taz is definatly the man or another guy on here i think his login is Kingnathan or something but if you get it set up right you'll get more hp than a N/a 4age

Members dont see this ad

If burning a little cash to have something unique then why not sounds great, id love to see it done and running.

And you said yourself your not really after much power but id say it would make more power than a stock 4AGE (in agreement)

I was going to do this myself a few years back but started playing with AE71's and sold the turbo and webber ect.

Maybe ill turbo the ke25 if i see a good quility setup done.

yeah just the getting it done right, i think I'm gna need a man's assistance :y:

Typo now fixed... :y:

my apologies, i really don't know you well enough to be making uncouth, obnoxious, sexist comments like that.

all the best with the car, i really admire your work so far. keep up the good work :)

-dave

Edited by TE278U

hell yeah you're doin wicked.

you don't see me with a myrides page cos i've got too many to be doing good work to them, and some lack of skills also.

without being sexist, i think that what you've done with that car and being a chick is awesome, and there are heaps of guys on this forum who could learn a thing or to from you.

i see regular work happening to your car that is unique, and in line with a theme. it's not just copying everyone else, it's cos you like it and it's your car.

good stuff murd,

dave

welll looking for turbs set up prolly costing about a grand so thats gotta be a decent setup :y:

but thats also with a new exhaust :y:

for now were fiddling with the extractors and maybe a 3k head. just to test out some different ideas before being definate on a turbo.

ive got 2, 3k heads one with a tiny chamber and the other with a large chamber need one ?

well. i don't know if it would improve or ruin my compression, as i have a 4k-c and on the block there is a 4 and i can't seem to find anything about weather it is flat top or whatever, and it will only improve flattop as far as I'm aware.

Usually dished piston 4k's have "lobes" under number 1 and 4 spark plug sockets on the cylinder head, the certain way to check, rip a plug out and shine a torch down the cylinder,

cheers phatke30!

Edited by phatke30