Everything posted by Raven
-
Tiger Bought A Rolla!
Very nice! Makes my car look like crap. haha. i got rust ina few places. mainly rear quarters and fuel filler area, couple of dents on the r/h rear C pillar and a couple of small ones in the roof. Nothing that can't be fixed though. Should have my car back on the road when i get back from QLD, which will be in 2-3 weeks. Until then "take care of yourselves...andddddddd each other" *Mumbles something about Jerry springer being a tool*
-
Mick Ae35 (as I Like To Call It)
Also got my car starting with the key today. split fuel line running from the filter to the pump was causing air to be sucked in and i forgot to plug in a connector for the ignition.
-
Mick Ae35 (as I Like To Call It)
HAHAHA! Still gotta chuck the KE30 doors on. 55 has drive side damage on the driver door, and the top of the wheel arch on the r/h side is pushed in a bit and i got a dent in the back end which shouldnt be hard to knock out.
-
4ac In Ke30
I fitted the 4AC to my KE55 using the standard cross-member and 4A engine mounts from an AE71 or AE86 I don't know why you guys are using AE71 or AE86 cross-members when its not necessary. Thats my 2c worth. Mick.
-
Mick Ae35 (as I Like To Call It)
My old KE30 came with the 4-AC, sports exhaust etc and i bought it for parts, so i just stripped it down for parts and decided t chuck it in this one. Don't worry, 4AGE is coming at a later date when i actually have a decent job and can afford it. :P Mick.
-
Mick Ae35 (as I Like To Call It)
Cheers But now i feel stupid. It was just pointed out that it should be an AE55 or AE30 :blinks: Oh well. Not to worry. :((
-
Mick Ae35 (as I Like To Call It)
Hey There People I'm new here. Just thought i'd tell you of my project i'm undertaking. I have sucessfully fitted a 4-AC backed with a T-50 gearbox, custom tailshaft, shortened shifter into my KE55 corolla that has a partially completed KE30 exterior. I like to call it my AE35 cos the running gear is out of an AE86 Aus-spec. I still have to mod the clutch pedal to suit the hydraulic system and source a few connectors off an AE82 for the temp sensor, oil light and i also have to relocate the coil as it sits on the wrong side of the engine bay. Only problem i do have at the moment is i can only get the car to start by jumping a wire on the starter motor and the fuel pump has shat itself. Anyone got a 4-AC fuel pump for cheap and are based in adelaide? Regards Mick