Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. to adapt what to what?
  2. Didnt get a chance to check it out. Was busy measuring up gearboxes for my mates cortina 5 Speed conversion. Will do it later during the week.
  3. lol, fair enough then. I don't chat, just idle. :D then i use msn messenger too.
  4. As the topic suggests, it's a chat program. Does anyone here use it?
  5. Sounds all very interesting. I'm doin a wreckers run in about 10 mins with a mate. Will suss out a few things there since its a self serve wrecker and let you all know what I've found that fits later tonight. Stay tuned!
  6. Sounds like a plan. :n: thanks again jamie. You're a legend haha.
  7. Sounds "sweet as" dude. I'll get some pics soon of my car, complete with "some-bastard-hitting-my-car" accident damage. :n:
  8. Anyone done one? how hard? what did u use? rough cost?
  9. I'll get some pics as soon as i can borrow a digi cam and show ya. Thats why i was wondering why everyone was using AE71/AE86 crossmembers cos i'm still using the standard one.
  10. I'm using 4A-C engine mounts out of an AE86 sprinter. They bolt up to the standard engine crossmember :n: If you can find some, good luck.
  11. Hmm, i might go ebaying next week..... :n:
  12. Unknown to you all, I am a Ford man too. I've had....let me count.....1,2,3,4,5! Fords, plus my current one, the EA 5 speed with EB multi-point 4.0L, EF Thermofan conversion and EB XR8 LSD, putting out about 120kw at the wheels and its lowered and stuff. I've owned that model falcon before. Maybe you should get it tuned, gap the spark plugs a bit smaller to get a better burn. Thats about all i can suggest really. My cortina used a heap of fuel but that was worked 250 X-flow, mild cam, pacemaker extractors, 350 Holey, sports exhaust and 4 speed manual. A gasket kit for the carby would probably help things along too.
  13. I got a weber on it......and exhaust.....Goes a shitload better than the 4K in there. Was just wondering what the stock timing specs are :n:
  14. Do you have a step by step guide jamie? :n:
  15. Yes, thats right, I wanna know what the specs are for the engine timing. I don't see any specs in the FAQ, maybe it should be something that should be added and maybe also add how much advance you cang et out of the car to give it a bit more power? I'm running at 5 degrees BTDC but i reckon it could perform much better. Anyone got the specs?
  16. Yeah sure dude, i can explain Where the pushrod connected to the pedal, the actual pushrod or shaft that pushes the fluid through to the slave cylinder from the master cylinder, didnt have enough travel to push it in as far as it needed to go. best thing to check to see if it's moving enough is to get someone to push the clutch pedal down and watch the slave cylinder on the gearbox, to see how far its moving. I had to extended the adjustable part on my purod by about 1cm to get enough travel to allow me to engage the clutch and select gears. Hope that helps dude and good luck!
  17. Hmmm, sounds interesting. I thought it may due to the lack of oil or something. It sounds fine if u don't push it, but i don't have a tacho, so I'm guessing at about 3500ish RPM, it starts to rattle a bit. Does anyone know if the rocker gear is adjustable as such? And how hard is it to change a head gasket?
  18. lmao, ya, well, its gotta not fail on me, cos i do a lot of high-revving, you see.... :n:
  19. It sorta sounds like a lifter rattle, but apparently these engines don't use lifters, they use shims? are the rockers adjustable? any help would be appreciated. Mick.
  20. All fixed. just welded on some extra bits of metal on the hinge part of the pushrod to give me that extra little bit of travel needed. I've used a bolt to allow me to keep the pushrod from the master cylinder inline with the bore (hope that makes sense). Mick.
  21. nah, its creased up around the corner by the tail light. i will be gettin a panel cut-out from a wrecked car at a later date and I'm gonna cut and shut it for now. Find a perfect straight, prime example of another car and use this one for parts when I finally get some work happening here. Bastards! Mick
  22. ****UPDATE**** Ok, well, i had clutch problems. The pushrod on the master cylinder wasnt getting enough travel, so i had to modify the hook part on the end to be longer. Just a word of warning, DO NOT testdrive a car with an unsecured battery cos the positive terminal wire likes to get chopped in the alternator and the radiator likes to melt holes in batteries. Other than that, i gave her a tune and fuel mixture adjustment and she drives pretty sweet. Just got that friggin dent in the back which makes it look ugly. I'll get some pics soon. Mick.
  23. As the topic suggests, i can't get enough travel with the clutch system for my hydraulic clutch conversion to allow me to change gears or even get it into gear. What has everyone else done about this??
  24. Dent is basically from the fuel filler back to the tail light. spans from just below the level of the bootlid to the style line that seperates the lower part of the panel. can't be pulled out either. i'm contemplating whether to fix it or not as i only paid 200 for this car. if i can find a straight example of another corolla later on, i may transplant everything into that. mick.
  25. Some bastard decided to damage my car while I was away in queensland and i now have a flattened l/h rear quarter panel thanks to some dimwit creating a biut of side impact on my parked car. NOT HAPPY!! And i got no money to fix it. On top of that, i still need to finish her off and give her a good service. I'll get pics soon. *mumbles something about revenge and karma* Mick.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.