Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone Use Mirc?

Featured Replies

Nope - Not in many years. I used it 10 years ago when i had dial up. Then switched over to "Pirch". Then progressed onto "ICQ" and now "Windows Messenger".

Having said that, i don't chat anymore.

irc was good back when i was like 16

 

there's actually a #rollaclub registered somewhere

 

we all go in there about once every 6 months and wonder why we're wasting time here when we could be posting on the board :D

I used to use it way back in skool....

 

There are some FAR out chat rooms in there.

 

I just used to chat to nobody's for the hell of it..... :)

I'm usually on austnet.

 

on the toyotamods and trd-spec channels.

(under aw11clown)

mirc is evil :)

 

evil evil evil evil :n:

 

from an ex addict!

I agree..

 

anyways, #rollaclub has been re-registered to _4A-GTE_

 

come join in if you're bored..

found it :)

Edited by z|gen

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.