Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. here ya's go General Lee - Jump 1 General Lee - Jump 2 Don't forget to "Right Click & Save!" Mick.
  2. This might sound stupid, but i've done it before to seal up thermostat housings that require a gasket. What you need: Cereal Box Scissors (or if u prefer - a scapel) Pencil Basically, trace around the tail-light until u get the required template. Cut it out. Smear on some gasket maker stuff on the lense, slap the template on top of that, then smear some more on the other side and bolt it up. Works for me :thumbsup:
  3. that looks cool! i reckon it was a show at some point.
  4. Just want to thank everyone on here for the endless amount of help with my KE55. It has now been sold to Grease Monkey, so I wish him well and hope he doesnt kill it :D I'll still definately be around on the forums as I want to get another corolla later on (funds pending). Once again, thanks everyone. Special Thanks to TRD_KE70, Super Jamie, Nick, Medicine_Man and Xany. Cheers Mick
  5. Can u drill some new holes? just to be dodgy :)
  6. I know that KE20 with the RB30 engine that was gettin around adelaide. That had an Rx4 minispooled diff in it and was auto. got him to pull some nice doughies on the road outside work before he left (i used to work at BP). Apparently, it would go sideways at 110kph when u kicked down the trans. I saw under the bonnet too. Had a massive hole in the firewall to fit that engine. Personally, I'd got for an SR20DET. :)
  7. Raven replied to Xany's topic in General Mechanical
    NGK's in the 55, Bosch in the Falcon. can't really tell at this stage. gonna chuck NGK's in my Falcon though when i service it.
  8. float level, make sure the jets arent too big, make sure its gota return fuel line or it'll flood the inlet with fuel.
  9. Raven replied to Xany's topic in General Mechanical
    As long as it has comparable torque to a tractor, its all good......
  10. In the words of Dicky Roberts, Childhood Star..."That's Nucking Futs!"
  11. I wonder if you've lost any power or notice a bit of surging as such when driving along at 60...
  12. I have piston slap. It's fine down low until i get some revs up and it rattles. I'm waitin for it to giveway, but it just wont. Then again, it is just a 4AC
  13. thats what i meant ;) just that i meant from a standard 2 litre cortina that the 32/36 DGV comes from, you usually just increase or decrease the air jets. I havent even played with the emulsion tubes. Standard cortina main fuel jet is 132, secondary is 127. I'm running 140 and 145 respectively cos i want some power, not just economy. I have seen a formula on the net somewhere for working it all out.
  14. Thats my gasket I mentioned earlier that blew out and caused massive vacuum leakage.
  15. Raven replied to meat axe's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    I say go for it. Can't say I've seen it done before. Keep us all up-to-date on that for sure.
  16. Mine did that one day. Ended up being the gasket had blown out from the manifold to Lynx Adaptor plate for the weber carb. I'd say vacuum leak myself.
  17. haha, wow, a maths and science class in one. lets talk physics ;)
  18. Oh, i was also told by the carby guy i went to see, that they don't usually change the fuel jets to richen or lean the mixture they change the air correction jets. The smaller the jet, the less air that passes thru and the richer it is. Gives you something else to think about anyway. Mick
  19. Cables ties rock. They're holding my grille in place on my beasty rolla....
  20. Progression Jet? Do explain.....please ;)
  21. I just rejetted my 32/36 DGV today and i'm running a 4AC with sports exhaust. Primary: 175 air correction jet 140 main jet (in fuel bowl) Secondary: 135 air correction jet 145 secondary jet (in fuel bowl) Pretty responsive, thats for sure. Only problem i have is that i don't have a fuel return line and the pressure builds up and pours raw fuel into the manifold, flooding it for when it starts. Hope that helps in any way possible.
  22. Mine car has a habit of when i put the indicators on at night and the click off, the lights switch off for a spplit second and come back or, or they flicker. I'd be checking out ya indicator/headlight mechanism on the steering column. Mick
  23. Throttle Position Sensor is a possibility, also any vacuum leaks would be a cause too. Worth a look.
  24. Can u get strong gears for your gearbox i.e. titanium gearsets?
  25. Beat me to it jamie haha.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.