Everything posted by Lexxi[ke35]
-
Underground 27th Feb
We're supposed to be going this friday, but that depends if Eddy can get off work. Our mates' band is playing and we haven't gone to one of their gigs yet :) lol so this was supposed to be the one. Anyone thinking of going?
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
What the hell is OT?
-
Spotted
Nopes, wasn't me. I saw a ke20 panelvan in Elizabeth the other day. Heaps rape-mobile! :P
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
Yesterday I finished my 1000 word report draft :) High fives all round!
-
Girls Of Rollaclub
I don't mind the boys being here, as long as they keep it in their pants :)
-
Congrats To Douggie (phatke20) & The Missus On Thier New Arrival
Congratulations! :)
-
Show Us Who You Are... Putting A Face To The Name.
You look like a mate of mine! But your not, obviously.
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
Oh oh do tell!
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
Yay horsies!!
-
Show Us Who You Are... Putting A Face To The Name.
I look like Chris Martin
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
Wow, that's bad, that would've been the worst thing to hear from the other end of the phone. Glad everyone's ok though :P
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Yeah I need a new front end every time I go up. I just bought a crane off ebay to lift it up.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Thats basically it lol
-
Show Us Who You Are... Putting A Face To The Name.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
WGMG: People who think its ok to go 60 in a 100 zone. And 10km long 90degree angle driveways. In a manual.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Except parents. lol
-
What Your Spending Your Krudd Bonus On
Haha I sometimes call myself a single mother of 2 lazy alcoholic teenagers, coz thats how my house feels. Not so much the money, but running around, cooking and cleaning and looking after EVERYTHING as well as all my school stuff while they sit outside and smoke and drink and yell at each other. [even though I'm at school from 8 till 5 and wake up at 5.30 everyday, get home at 7 and have more work than my mum, which isn't an exaggeration as she spends most of her day on the phone to my sister, grandma, her friends and everyone else she can pull two words out of.]
-
What Grinds My Gears.
WGMG: Planning all week for Eddy to come into town and visit me in my 5 hour free, texting him this morning and telling him I have a bit of homework to do (about an hours worth), him going off at me and getting in this huge fight at 6 oclock in the morning and now he's not coming at all. THEN getting a psych draft back marked 10/20 coz I pretty much could not be bothered at all and having to start it all over again, as well as write a 1000 report on the differences between news reports and editorials and dioing about 50 pages of questions for psych revision and 20 for maths revision and just not feeling any kind of motivation at all. REALLY really tempted to just drop out, but I can't :D
-
What Your Spending Your Krudd Bonus On
I don't get it coz I don't work but the boyfriend's giving me $50 from his :D Probably going towards BIRTHDAY CRUISE FUEL! :P
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
The strange thing about it is nothing about my diet or any other part of my life has changed at all. Its odd. Hasn't come back today but if it does we're gonna do the allergen tests. It's wierd coz I've never been allergic to anything in my entire life and this randomly appears. Heaps annoying, especially when its in places you can't really scratch in maths... lol na it should be alright, we're keeping an eye out for things that might've caused it.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Why don't you become a moderator and just kick every one you don't like off the site. This is a public forum, whoever wants to post on here should be allowed to. Freedom of choice, mate.
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
The itchy giant-mosquito bite looking rash got about ten times worse yesterday, ALL. OVER. MY BODY. Went to the doctor, found out it was some allergic reaction [and we can't figure out what to] and he gave me medication for it. Woke up this morning, it had started again. Took more pills, its gone :bash: Let's hope it doesn't happen again coz I'm all outta pills :doh:
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Thankyou OrangeLJ :bash:
-
What Grinds My Gears.
No, I haven't lived in the same area all my life, and I have had a lot of experiences for some one my age. just because I don't agree with going out and getting trashed, stoned and sleeping with a new person every night doesn't mean I have to go out and do it and I'll magically enjoy it and think its right. Why am I not allowed to have my opinion? Why does everyone think just because I'm young that I'm blatantly ignorant? I'm really not, I just have the apparently rare ability of learning from other people's mistakes. And what I have been saying the ENTIRE time is that I don't care what people do, as long as they either don't brag about it and think it makes them cool, or don't blow their smoke in my face. I'm not judging people for doing it, I don't respect them any less, as long as they don't do it around me. How is that not only being concerned with my actions?
-
What Grinds My Gears.
I interpret it how I see it, and yes, because I am a teenage girl in high school I see many people doing all that to be cool. I'm not saying everyone does it to be cool, I said many people do it becasue they like it and thats fine. And if you actually read what I said you would have noticed that I said that I still loved my friends who are into drugs and everything else, I was not judging them, I was showing you the experiences I've had with drugs and shit and what I've seen it do to close friends. Hell, my best friend for about 5 years is into hard drugs and sleeping around, and like I said, I don't think any less of her. I would show my friends what I had said and they would understand, I have said all this to them before. And its not like I said who they were and posted photos up of them, no one knows who I'm, talking about except them. Unlike you, my friends seem to be able to understand that and they would be perfectly fine with it. I understand your opinion and you are perfectly entitled to it, just like I should be entitled to mine. I apologise if I offended you with what I said, that wasn't my intent, I was just venting what grinds my gears, which is what this thread is for. I'm sorry if life choices have an effect on what pisses me off but we can't all be perfect.